Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

I encountered the same issue with my account being flagged due to inconsistent location concerns.

I'm puzzled by this as I've only accessed my account from my phone and laptop, without utilizing any VPNs or location-altering applications. Initially, my account faced a pause due to a lack of updating my financial billing tax ID. To troubleshoot, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app numerous times on my phone, attempting to identify the root cause. However, upon uploading my tax details, the app resumed normal functionality. Despite reaching out to Fiverr multiple times for assistance, I received no response. It was only through my own initiative that I discovered the solution lay in providing my tax information.

Shortly after rectifying the issue, I received an alarming message stating:

"Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies. As a result, you are unable to participate in the level system."

This situation has left me at a loss regarding how to restore my level status. Fiverr's responses, predominantly automated, lack the depth and clarity needed to address such matters professionally. It's disheartening to note the absence of robust customer service.

Upon browsing forums, I've noticed a multitude of users encountering identical issues. This suggests a systemic flaw within Fiverr's platform, which needs urgent attention.

• Like 5

On 2/22/2024 at 11:24 AM, vickieito said:

Yes, none of these accounts look like they are permanently suspended - they can just operate as normal, it's just that they won't have a level assigned to them. This looks to be a permanent thing, though, and who knows what the long-term effect of being "level-less" will bring. There's not much motivation if your account is permanently out of the level system (especially if you were falsely flagged). Newer accounts will get hit harder than established sellers (with lots of repeat buyers).

Just now my account got notification that I cannot promote the gigs. Althought I can operate just as normal, but how to be seen by the buyer with all the competitiveness now? I want to make new account, but can I? It is said that new account know must take photo with their ID, how can I make new account when my persona is all over here? Won't the new account be suspected too? This is way frustrating, just killing my business and livelihood. 

• Like 5

This happened to me today. First, I received an email stating that I'm no longer eligible for being a level 2 seller because I'm not fulfilling the requirements (which is totally bs and I attached my scores here. With the confusion I checked my account and I saw the second image I attached here. After contacting customer support, I received an automated reply saying the reason for this is "location inconsistency". 

Few days ago, I received an email asking, "Are you trying to login using new device?". Location was Paris, France which is not and I'm from Sri Lanka. Lol there are no button or something for us to say "No I did not" or take an action. Only action they suggested is resetting password. So, I logged in to the account and removed that login device through the security page. Then I tried to reset password but for some reason I had to wait 1 day if I'm correct to change it. Maybe someone had unauthorized access to my account, and they tried to log in. Any fool can understand that. Days later, I got another email saying I have requested a password reset. But I'm not. So, under those suspicious activities I jumped right into my account and changed password and security question. Forgot to mention the two-factor authentication is already active at this time. So now today the shit happened. 

Guys! this is not professional. The way Fiverr works really sucks. They abuse sellers. There are freaking lot of scammers I meet every day in this platform but barely an action taken on those accounts. Fiverr take 20% from our earning for this? All the scenarios, I was about to attach them here, but someone could spam my account, so I won't. I'm really disappointed on Fiverr. This is my first message I'm writing on this forum. It's because everyone should aware this. 

• Like 6

I have the same problem.They accuse me of having created multiple accounts under the same ip and similar emails. Lol. They dont even answer on the emails I send them. Fiverr is a joke. No warnings, no replies. I am guilty till I am prove that I am not.  Oh boy how safe this platform is for freelancers. You are a joke!

• Like 5

Its been 10 years i am working on fiverr, I got same warning and support said i will not be able to participate in fiverr level system I was a Top Rated Seller 900+  5 Star Rating and Delivered over 1k projects

My suggestion to all of my fellow freelancer "Don't put all eggs in one basket" Work on your skills move on, there are many way you can still be successfully.

All though My account has been flagged as well, but i would say Fiverr is very good platform for freelancer i have earned alot. keep doing hard work on fiverr gig keep optimize them and you will still get response, not as much you had before, but it will be still enough.. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, inzamamabbasi said:

Its been 10 years i am working on fiverr, I got same warning and support said i will not be able to participate in fiverr level system I was a Top Rated Seller 900+  5 Star Rating and Delivered over 1k projects

My suggestion to all of my fellow freelancer "Don't put all eggs in one basket" Work on your skills move on, there are many way you can still be successfully.

All though My account has been flagged as well, but i would say Fiverr is very good platform for freelancer i have earned alot. keep doing hard work on fiverr gig keep optimize them and you will still get response, not as much you had before, but it will be still enough.. 

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Shiran.M Seems Like I am not the only one having this issue ??

• Like 3

Same issue!!! My account just got flagged for no reason at all...I contacted their customer support but only got response from a bot. I have tried explaining to them that, I haven't travel out of my country before, so the location inconsistencie is  false. For two days now, I have'nt gotten any response from a human.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2024 at 4:28 PM, iceblade777 said:

Hi to all 😘  did some one told how I can solve this problem and when in will ends 😭image.png.0f6c90eca63e6e62861f6d13db3ae457.png

I don't want to discourage you, but the fact is, you are very close to having your account permanently deleted. I had the same issue. I was receiving orders from my old clients on Fiverr, so I just deactivated my account permanently.

• Like 1

I am facing same issue.

Can someone explain please.

Shall we need to contact support team?

OR is this effect of our performance and gigs rankings.

I am really worried about all this.

Can anybody knows when this false flag been removed

• Like 20

19 hours ago, markenbuilder said:

Hey, it is so depressing. My account is also flagged and for no reason. Can't we sellers even travel now?
The most depressing thing is, fiverr support replied that it is permanent I can not ever participate in level system, does that mean I will forever be new seller now? I am just one order away from being promoted. I worked so hard and marketed a lot but this new I don't know bug or rule of fiverr is mentally torturing me now.

I was about to become a Top Level Seller yet out of nowhere this message appeared with (as usually) no further explanation.

Does anyone know what this is up to? 

• Like 11

Hey, it is so depressing. My account is also flagged and for no reason. Can't we sellers even travel now?
The most depressing thing is, fiverr support replied that it is permanent I can not ever participate in level system, does that mean I will forever be new seller now? I am just one order away from being promoted. I worked so hard and marketed a lot but this new I don't know bug or rule of fiverr is mentally torturing me now.

• Like 11

I'm having the same problem. My account got flagged two days ago, even though I was about to reach Level 1 status. Today, I got a notification saying I reached Level 1 and saw the badge on my profile. But my account is still flagged. I contacted Fiverr customer support, and they keep saying it's because of location issues and policy violations. But I haven't done anything wrong, and I've been in the same place all along.

• Like 11