New Rating System is Punishing Sellers

11 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

So its better for our own good that we don't know how the success score works and can ONLY focus on what we have been doing since always - communicate well and deliver good work which meets/exceeds the brief.

Meh. Saying one thing and doing another is a big issue for me. Plus, there's this phenomena called "Stockholm Syndrome."

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

So its better for our own good that we don't know how the success score works and can ONLY focus on what we have been doing since always - communicate well and deliver good work which meets/exceeds the brief. 

True.. Exactly like "The Perfect Storm" movie.. And indeed, that's why I am letting Fiverr to play with the success scores. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Meh. Saying one thing and doing another is a big issue for me. Plus, there's this phenomena called "Stockholm Syndrome."

Agree on the former part. 💯

But on the later part - its one thing to believe that goliath is the good thing and that is the only good thing (the syndrome bit); and it's another thing to know the difference between good n bad realistically and yet using it for own benefit in the best possible way!! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Actually I feel that New Level System/Success Score is like a Strong Virus which is affecting everyone emotionally and mentally. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Another unfair system is reviewing canceled orders. I mean you can't seem to satisfy all buyers even if you try your best. Some clients can play with your nerves too. The easiest way to handle this stressful situation was to cancel the order. Then the buyer gets their money back and you can get relief from the nightmare in trade of the money you deserved and the time you have invested on the order. But, now you can't do that either. It's like you are completely trapped if the buyer turns out to be a tough person to satisfy or simply a scammer. He can take the work, force you to cancel, and then provide a very very bad rating. Neither Fiverr can force the buyer to complete the order and compensate you for your time and effort, nor do they want you to leave a fair review for the buyer for the nightmare you have faced. And again they won't stop the buyer from leaving feedback for the cancelled order. It's like a total loss and disaster for the seller and a total win and joy for the buyer. Interesting Fiverr even highlights that single negative reviews for months where you had numerous great reviews before and after. It has been over two months now, and they have been highlighting that one single review on my gig. So, my sales dropped more than 70% after that. It's like Fiverr doesn't want the dedicated and skilled senior sellers working around here anymore. Because Fiverr is not leaving any choice but to move out. Sellers are so much valueless on Fiverr now. I think they think if they have buyers they will have sellers too. They might have tons of new sellers, but buyers will feel the lack of dedication, experience, and trustworthiness at the end of the day without the experienced and dedicated seller with skills.  It's going to make Fiverr buyer-less eventually. Again it's not possible to provide cheap service for experienced and skilled sellers if they want to keep the quality of the service. Only novice and immature sellers can do this. Yet, you will get 1 star if you charge based on your quality, skill, dedication, and effort. Because buyers will always compare you with the newbies and the cheapest new sellers. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, farhanamila said:

Again it's not possible to provide cheap service for experienced and skilled sellers if they want to keep the quality of the service. Only novice and immature sellers can do this.

Don't forget cheaters and scammers. And those are rife on Fiverr...

• Like 1

UPDATE...

Dropped to a level 4 since this new Levels system went active. Still my 2 best selling and highest review gigs are the ones with worst success. scores of 4 each. INSANITY. They won't make sense of it. They want us to be successful but hold us back from doing so UNLESS WE PAY THEM for seller plus. This site went from great to GREED quick. 

Fiverr's choice to hold client feedback against us that we have no clue on what it is or how to fix the issues. I have started communicating on EVERY order as soon as I get one, created automatic greetings and other messages to drop in. Yet communication still strong negative impact. I am at a loss on this platform. Over 10 years strong, 9 of them TRS, now I hardly see any sales (even with promoted gigs) and this stupid levels system is killing my business here. I will no longer promote fiverr and will be looking into other platforms and focusing on new relationships with other radio imaging and dj drop websites.

• Up 2

15 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Does he know the difference between Level and Success Score? :classic_ninja:

I won't be surprised if a vast majority of sellers still don't know much about the system and its terminologies. 

Human thought process is quite LINEAR usually and multiple changes like this system would baffle them. 

Plus, they haven't lived through 150+ pages of rants, discussions, hypothetical theories, arguments etc etc etc like us, on the forum😎 .. since the V-Day!! 🥰 

We kinda have a head start of precise 45 days on many people. 😂

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

I won't be surprised if a vast majority of sellers still don't know much about the system and its terminologies. 

But the problem is he has been on Fiverr since 2013 and has 6K reviews yet still he cannot differentiate between Levels and Success Scores? 👀

24 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Plus, they haven't lived through 150+ pages of rants, discussions, hypothetical theories, arguments etc etc etc like us, on the forum😎 .. since the V-Day!! 🥰 

We kinda have a head start of precise 45 days on many people. 😂

So True. Only, We are the Survivors :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3