How can I share "Book a consultation" link?

navid_zafar

Question

9 answers to this question

I have this feature already. Just want to know how I can share consultation link with my clients?

17 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

If you coalify to be a Consultation then Fiverr team will notify you. Then you can run it. This feature is not for every seller.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 9:02 PM, navid_zafar said:

We can send either a Custom Offer or a Gig link to our customers. 

However, how can we send a "Book a consultation" link or offer through Fiverr messages?

image.jpeg.f1cdd0d271b50a9fba63f0f4a1bb3d46.jpeg

Have you read the following article on "Paid Video Sonsultations for Sellers"? 

Article's Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/12307695633041-Paid-video-consultations-for-sellers

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Order management > Communication tools > Seller communication tools

• Like 3

11 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Have you read the following article on "Paid Video Sonsultations for Sellers"? 

Article's Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/12307695633041-Paid-video-consultations-for-sellers

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Order management > Communication tools > Seller communication tools

Thanks, this is helpful (actually there is no way to send the link to a customer, and client can book it via seller's profile only).

image.png.829e15d74548b1a018feaff056d0f953.png

• Like 1

Currently, there's no any method to generate a direct link to consultations. You may share your profile link (or Gig link) and ask them to book a consultation.

Post this in 'Feedbacks & Suggestion' section, so they will try to implement that option.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, creativecolumn said:

Currently, there's no any method to generate a direct link to consultations. You may share your profile link (or Gig link) and ask them to book a consultation.

Post this in 'Feedbacks & Suggestion' section, so they will try to implement that option.

Got your point. Thanks.

• Like 1