reviews update

rajrickey

Question

8 answers to this question

22 hours ago, rajrickey said:

By mistake my client has given a 4.3 rating, now he has contacted the support team and he requests a 5.0 rating, In how much time will it show on my order page?

If you even talked with your buyer about the rating, you will receive an account warning for manipulating the review system. I had a buyer that was not ok with the review he left and he went to support without even talking with me. And I received an account warning. I suggest you take the 4.3 star review and leave it. That's not a bad review.

11 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Did you enquire/seek reasoning from the buyer for 4.3 rating??

Most likely they did, if they know that the buyer is going to support. Otherwise how would you know.. But as I said above, if they did, this will bring an account warning. Is a warning worth it? Nah. 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

11 hours ago, rajrickey said:

By mistake my client has given a 4.3 rating, now he has contacted the support team and he requests a 5.0 rating, In how much time will it show on my order page?

Did you enquire/seek reasoning from the buyer for 4.3 rating??

What's wrong with receiving 4.3 rating??

• Like 4

On 1/23/2024 at 12:45 PM, rajrickey said:

Hello there, A 4.3 rating is not bad, as @donnovan86 mentioned. If you ask the buyer to change the rating, you may receive a warning for it. I have also encountered buyers who mistakenly gave a 4.3 or 4 rating, but I let it go because it's the best one received. Patience is required for the received ratings. Best wishes for you

• Like 4

Guest emmbaraka

I recommend that you contact customer support for further clarity in regards to the above subject. All the best.