Seeking Friendly Feedback on My Fiverr Gigs – Newbie in Need! πŸš€

code_master_pro

Hello, amazing Fiverr community!

I'm a newcomer on Fiverr and would love to hear your suggestions and advice on my gigs. I'm eager to ensure everything is on the right track, and your valuable guidance means a lot to me. Rest assured, once I gain more experience, I'll pay it forward and help others just as you're helping me now.

Here are my gigs:

Thanks a bunch, and wishing each of you tremendous success in your Fiverr journey!

Warm regards.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hey Kushan, I've gone through your gigs. Seems like you've put a lot of efforts in preparing your gigs and added a lot of detailed information. One thing I noticed you are offering unlimited revision. I think, offering unlimited revisions may open the door for exploitation. You might reconsider it. Additionally you might apply psychological pricing strategy. Like price can be 195 instead of 200. Difference is not that much, but visually the price appears like a lot less.Β 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/26/2023 at 3:01 PM, hedayetsaadi556 said:

Hey Kushan, I've gone through your gigs. Seems like you've put a lot of efforts in preparing your gigs and added a lot of detailed information. One thing I noticed you are offering unlimited revision. I think, offering unlimited revisions may open the door for exploitation. You might reconsider it. Additionally you might apply psychological pricing strategy. Like price can be 195 instead of 200. Difference is not that much, but visually the price appears like a lot less.Β 

Hi Hedayet Saadi,

Thanks for checking out my gigs and sharing your insights. I'll reconsider the unlimited revisions and look into the psychological pricing strategy. I value your advice and welcome any further suggestions.

Best,
Kushan

• Like 10

Β 

Hello Kushan,

I have a suggestion regarding your profile pictureβ€”it appears quite small and is barely visible. I recommend zooming it in a bit. Your profile picture here in the Fiverr forum looks good in comparison to your Fiverr profile picture.

image.png.7b78e7fea65c88f5dd5e8d5908cebaec.pngΒ image.png.fecac9e65342cbf36cbe6653bb31e07a.png

• Like 9

Hello Faraan,

Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate your attention to detail and your constructive feedback. I’ll definitely consider making the changes to my profile picture as you recommended. It’s always great to hear from users who are willing to help improve the experience for everyone.

• Like 8

You welcome @code_master_pro

7 hours ago, code_master_pro said:

Hello Faraan,

Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate your attention to detail and your constructive feedback. I’ll definitely consider making the changes to my profile picture as you recommended. It’s always great to hear from users who are willing to help improve the experience for everyone.

You welcome @code_master_proΒ 

• Like 6

Looks great to me, Kushan. I'm not in your business field but what about adding examples of your expertise and past experiences on your gig page/portfolio? I mean, you are selling your skills, but I was curious to see some of your past works and collaborations: I couldn't find them nor on the gig or on your profile. Since you said that you are an experienced AI developer, showcase your service! I'm still curious by the way 😁

• Like 8

Hey trombonhero! πŸš€

Thanks a ton for checking out my gig, and I truly appreciate your suggestion! As a new seller on Fiverr, unfortunately, I currently don't have the option to add a portfolio. However, I'm eager to showcase my expertise and past experiences.

If you have any advice on how I could potentially highlight my skills without a portfolio, I'd be more than happy to hear it. Thanks again for your support! πŸ™Œβœ¨

• Like 6

I got you. What about the gig samples? We've three different images and a video that we can use to showcase our works on top of our gig. It is also possible to include a link in our description, but it's important to check the Terms of Service to ensure that that specific website is included in the Fiverr list. (i.e. I'm working in the music business and I've a YouTube link on my description so that I can bring my customers to real song releases that otherwise I wouldn't be able to upload to my gig portfolio for copyright reasons).

You're selling your skills and expertise. Is there a way to showcase your work and drive customers within your gig portfolio at the same time?

• Like 5
  • Up 3

42 minutes ago, trombonhero said:

I got you. What about the gig samples? We've three different images and a video that we can use to showcase our works on top of our gig. It is also possible to include a link in our description, but it's important to check the Terms of Service to ensure that that specific website is included in the Fiverr list. (i.e. I'm working in the music business and I've a YouTube link on my description so that I can bring my customers to real song releases that otherwise I wouldn't be able to upload to my gig portfolio for copyright reasons).

You're selling your skills and expertise. Is there a way to showcase your work and drive customers within your gig portfolio at the same time?

I really appreciate your thoughtful feedback and your willingness to help a newcomer like me on Fiverr.

Your suggestion to utilizing gigΒ  is fantastic! It hadn't crossed my mind, and I'm definitely going to explore that guidance .

Thanks a bunch for guiding me in the right direction – your support means a lot! πŸ™Œβœ¨

• Like 6

Hi everyone 😊

I’m a new seller on Fiverr and I want to promote my gigs to get more exposure and orders.

• What are the best platforms for sharing Fiverr gigs?
  • Which ones have worked for you and why?
  • How do you share your gigs effectively on those platforms?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you😊!

• Like 5