How can I get orders at fiverr?

ovi_web313

8 minutes ago, hayat_dev said:

Buyers often prefer quick responses, and there is  "online seller" filter in fiverr whom buyers prefer and it is more significant role in their decision-making process for buyer. 

Remember that many of the buyers who want immediate help from someone who is online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These types of buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many sellers who stay online are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

On 8/19/2023 at 10:49 AM, filipdevaere said:

Remember that many of the buyers who want immediate help from someone who is online at the time are the most dangerous buyers. These types of buyers are usually demanding and want a very low price because they know that many sellers who stay online are desperate for a (first) order.

Sellers who have fallen into that trap then return to the forum with their (horror) stories. I avoid these types of buyers because getting into trouble is guaranteed. If a buyer cannot wait a half day until I answer his message, then he can search for another victim, it’s not going to be me.

Sometimes, these are the best paydays as well. Some clients are willing to pay good money for a very quick turnaround.

However, express delivery also entails being immediately available for revisions. Imagine if you deliver one of these orders at nighttime. Then, it can turn into a horror story.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I think Getting works from fiverr is a luck. You have to wait for the chance. You have only one thing in your hand that is making a demanding and low competetive gig for getting better result. Your experience is also a big fact here

Edited by ovi_web313
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, ovi_web313 said:

what to do for getting order I also want to know that sir. I am facing the same problem for a long time. 😭

Number 1 in this post is very important.

Skip number 5 (buyer requests).

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 7
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2023 at 8:07 PM, ovi_web313 said:

Last month I completed 3 orders after 1 year of creating my fiverr account. Again I am not getting orders for 1 month. Need experts suggestion about this matter. What I have to do now or what I can do?

Growing on Fiverr takes time. I got my first order after 4 months, for a total of 3 as well that year. Eventually, more orders started to arrive and returning customers made it a lot easier. Don't give up, if you already have 3 completed orders, it's a good start! I still encounter some very quiet moments, alternated with 5 or 6 orders at once.

• Like 15

I want to join this discussion to say that I too, actually, in the very last few days, am no longer receiving messages. I am a professional business planner, a level 2 seller, with over 950 reviews on my main cycle. Exploring the business planning category, I notice that my gig is positioned very high, but in the last week, I have received perhaps only 3-4 messages from new potential clients. I believe the cause of this may also be due to the fact that we are in the Christmas period, so many potential clients may not be active or operational. I hope I am mistaken and that my gig has not had a decrease in its performance

• Like 18

On 12/22/2023 at 10:40 AM, ageuroconsultin said:

I want to join this discussion to say that I too, actually, in the very last few days, am no longer receiving messages. I am a professional business planner, a level 2 seller, with over 950 reviews on my main cycle. Exploring the business planning category, I notice that my gig is positioned very high, but in the last week, I have received perhaps only 3-4 messages from new potential clients. I believe the cause of this may also be due to the fact that we are in the Christmas period, so many potential clients may not be active or operational. I hope I am mistaken and that my gig has not had a decrease in its performance

Its my fifth year on fiverr. Usualy on december there is heavy trafic but this year something is different. I am ranked very well and you can find me easily. There is way less traffic to my subcategory.Most likely its to do with fiverr ads and campaigns they currently run.For example - if ads are being runned in US i get heavy ammount of messages and orders.If they are promoting servise in Germany i get way less messages since there are way less rappers in germany. Lately i have notice traffics from Thailand.Will see how it goes.Fiverr definitely has ton of date so they know when is the best time to run ads and campaigns.January usualy is very busy month so lets hope for best.

• Like 13

• 9 months later...