How can I get orders at fiverr?

ovi_web313

I am sure marketing on social platforms will help if you can do some other form of marketing along with it (Using word of mouth or joining hiring groups or team). ANd also you have to start within your community or area as well. That my own opinion I don't know if you like it. Take care more success 

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1

On 8/5/2023 at 9:34 PM, ovi_web313 said:

I am new at fiverr, I am here since May 2023 and my service is on the wordpress web designing but I didn't get any order. What to do to get orders on fiverr.

Hi.

You are in a most challenging niche. There are +100 000 services about wordpress website design. Fiverr can display only 960 gigs. If I were you, I would find something that few people offer even if it's related to web design services.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I published three gig on fiverr and two of my gig is on the elementor landing page. Basically I am a elementor page builder expert, can anyone suggest me some effective gig edits or marketing system? To grow my fiverr gig, cause my impression on gig and clicks on gig are too low.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

On 8/6/2023 at 12:34 AM, ovi_web313 said:

I am new at fiverr, I am here since May 2023 and my service is on the wordpress web designing but I didn't get any order. What to do to get orders on fiverr.

Fiverr does not guarantee orders. Some sellers will receive their first order within a few days, while others will have to wait weeks, months, or years. Some sellers may never receive a purchase order.
You must first attract consumers to your performance, and then persuade them to order from you, just like any other business.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ovi_web313 said:

What is the best possible time to be active

Whenever you get ping-pong message notification on your phone/desktop. The concept of staying online to receive orders is a myth. So, you don't need to be online and just sit there for no reason refreshing your dashboard. Just keep your notifications on and come online whenever you need to!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I provide services on wordpress website design but Fiverr fix the basic price for wordpress is $80 it is too high for the new seller to compete with old seller on fiverr. Before increasing the price my gig had good impression and clicks but now it falls down for over price of the service.

In this situation what can I do?

The question is for the expert and well known person in this sector.

Please suggest your wise decision.

Thanks to all.

• Like 16

In experienced persons opinion which one is best in website design and development sector CMS or Code based (HTMl, CSs, JS etc) 

Basically the question is for find available work on fiverr. Cause we can see a huge number of people compete about cms website design on fiverr. 

But my question is which one is good to work on fiverr? 

Share your idea based on both present and future situation !!!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, ovi_web313 said:

I provide services on wordpress website design but Fiverr fix the basic price for wordpress is $80 it is too high for the new seller to compete with old seller on fiverr. Before increasing the price my gig had good impression and clicks but now it falls down for over price of the service.

Some categories have a minimum price and for a very good reason. There were people asking $5 for a website and every time they were just using templates and offered no support. So Fiverr decided to increase prices here and ensure that everyone offers fair pricing.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

On 8/10/2023 at 11:44 AM, ovi_web313 said:

Can I learn complete graphic design in Six month?

I want to learn graphics design as my new skill but my question is How much demand the graphics designing is carrying now?

There is no such thing as complete learning. I also dare say that graphic design is an even more competitive category (especially with the advent of AI generated art). 

Fiverr is a place where you offer services you can already do, not to learn how to do on someone else's time and coin.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2023 at 8:17 PM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I understand your perspective because you are pro seller so you don't require it. In the context of Fiverr, being online and responsive is indeed crucial, especially for new sellers who are trying to establish themselves. Buyers often prefer quick responses, and there is  "online seller" filter in fiverr whom buyers prefer and it is more significant role in their decision-making process for buyer. 

• Like 5