What are you wishes for 2024?

Yoav.M

I want to make a good amount of income in this year-end month which is more than the previous one and that is definitely subject to the satisfaction of my customers. I am on Fiverr, I was, and I will be all my life, inshallah. And I will serve all the customers of Fiverr with my good work. I want to skill up from Fiverr updates and trending courses.

• Like 10

For this 2024, I hope Fiverr will continue working towards targeting a more mature, business oriented audience, so we can keep this platform as a B2B channel besides B2C or freelancing POI. This year AI nonsense has hit some sellers hard, mainly because of the media hype and misleading usability of current AI tools, but I think 2024 will put the market in his place again. Stay strong!

• Like 12

1. Fiverr need to make "partial refunds" easier.

2. Fiverr should start custom contracts for some kind of orders where sellers can take advance on their own terms, preferably, non refundable advance because some projects take a lot of time and fiverr supports only buyer.

3. When someone asks for a revision, revision time should be added to final delivery time of order. Some project revisions takes so much time and it results in disturbing "on time delivery" rankings.

• Like 11

Firstly, I wish for peace for everyone and for the safety of all the Fiverr head office team who are currently involved in - or have family members involved in defending their country. May they all be home safe and sound soon.

On a personal side, I hope to greatly scale my Fiverr business (as we all do!) I would like for there to be more insight provided to sellers in terms of Buyer Satisfaction. It can be such a fickle thing and we have no ability to determine how we are doing in this regard or have the opportunity to address any comments/ scores that are left.

• Like 10

Hello Fiverr Team,

Hi, I am Sudipta Mondal. I have been working on Fiverr for the last 3 years. I really like to work in Fiverr. I want more and more orders in my field as a graphic designer. And I am looking forward to seeing. Thank you.

But I want from Fiverr that you please look into the spam invitation.

Thanks you,

Sudipta Mondal

Sudipta010

• Like 11

Hello.

I'm a TOP seller on Fiverr and I do music mixing.
But one thing really irritates me: When I upload a video for GIG or for Portfolio pages, fiverr converts video and audio, which makes the audio quality in my preview just terrible quality (I have attached the files before and after uploading the file to gig. The first file is AFTER, the second file is BEFORE).

My job is to provide high-quality sound to buyers, but unfortunately, I cannot demonstrate my sound to them, because after conversion the quality deteriorates.

I hope that I will be heard here. 

Thanks for this topic.

Edited by sander_music
  • Like 10
  • Up 2