How is the fiverr site algorithm?

sepehrrostamzad

Question

It has been two months since I joined the group of sellers on the site.
But I had no suggestion
Except for one day when fiverr offered me to others and I had 3 offers in one day. Unfortunately, I was not online that day and all these offers were rejected.
Has my rank decreased?
Will he show me to anyone else?

Tell me if you have any experience

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

Your inbox response time is 78%, which is pretty low. You need to respond within 24 hours. Do you mean that you got 3 orders or 3 matches? Anyway, these first chances should be taken, I can't guarantee you when will you get the next ones. 

Good luck.

Hello, thank you for your reply

Yes, I was not online for a few days, but I will make up for it now. May I ask you how I can get Inbox response time?
I don't know how to control it? It's been a few days since I didn't reply quickly

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, sepehrrostamzad said:

Hello, thank you for your reply

Yes, I was not online for a few days, but I will make up for it now. May I ask you how I can get Inbox response time?
I don't know how to control it? It's been a few days since I didn't reply quickly

Does fiverr rate the accounts? How is it that I should be online more? Or to answer sooner to get the first job

• Like 2
  • Up 1

You don't have to be online all the time. The important thing is to answer in 24 hours. You can have time for rest, sleep, do other things and still manage to reply. Here are some samples and solutions related to this subject:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011451678-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-response-time-rate

• Like 2
  • Up 2

31 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

You don't have to be online all the time. The important thing is to answer in 24 hours. You can have time for rest, sleep, do other things and still manage to reply. Here are some samples and solutions related to this subject:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011451678-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-response-time-rate

Thank you very much for taking the time. Your insight and input is greatly appreciated.🙏

• Like 2
  • Up 1