Super low amount of orders lately !

waiidesign

Hey there! How's it going? Hope you're doing great!

I had a great June, July, and even august but things have fallen off steeply as of September & October even new messages no longer arrive !

Just wanted to share this situation to see if somebody is experiencing the same issue and hopefully we can get some ideas on how to solve this, apart from the ones that we know.

Thanks !

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Hi @waiidesign

Freelancing is not a typical 9-17 job and that is why it has its uncertainties. Just as you said, you had three great months, but now you are experiencing a temporary slowdown. We have all been there. But please don't let it hold you back. Please stay focused on your Gigs and we're confident that your hard work and dedication will start paying off soon again. 

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2023 at 1:35 PM, waiidesign said:

Just wanted to share this situation to see if somebody is experiencing the same issue and hopefully we can get some ideas on how to solve this, apart from the ones that we know.

It depends on what you offer and how much competition is there. Getting one or more bad private reviews can also become an issue here. So yeah, a lot of people have downtime now and few to no orders. But the reason is always different.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, waiidesign said:

all my reviews are positive and all the clients I worked with are satisfied.anyway thank you !

Hi @walidesigned - @donnovan86 was talking about negative private reviews, which we never see as sellers. You can get 5-star public reviews (with negative private reviews). Even though you can't see those reviews, you can see their effect - usually, you'll notice a steep drop in impressions and orders. This can affect your account for 3 months or longer. For me, if one gig is down, I usually have work in other gigs, so it balances out.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, vickieito said:

was talking about negative private reviews, which we never see as sellers. You can get 5-star public reviews (with negative private reviews). Even though you can't see those reviews, you can see their effect - usually, you'll notice a steep drop in impressions and orders. This can affect your account for 3 months or longer. For me, if one gig is down, I usually have work in other gigs, so it balances out.

hello @vickieito  Perhaps this is the issue. One of my gigs was working perfectly, but it began to decline gradually. However, I had another service, which is the one from which messages and requests come lately, but now has also begun to decline. The conclusion is that the private rating is what kills the gigs, I think, even if the buyer leaving five stars ! anyway thank you for your intervention 🙏

• Like 7
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, waiidesign said:

Perhaps this is the issue.

This is only one possibility. Do you have a Success Manager that can look at your Buyer Satisfaction Rate (BSR)? If it is low, then it was most likely a negative private review. If not, it could be due to gig rotation, seasonal fluctuations, or a downturn in the market.

In any case, you can take advantage of the Advanced Analytics, Keyword Tools, First-Time Buyer Promotions, and Coupons that are available only to Seller Plus members to try to give your business a boost. During the slow times, I also find it helpful to go through all of my gigs and packages to see what I can modify to make my gigs more appealing to my buyers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3