Subject: Request for refund - Scam order by client /Scammer group Attack

asimseobacklink

Question

I hope all of you are fine and well. My question is that Yesterday I have completed 2 orders one of the my client. but unfortunately the client was scammer but fiverr did reognize that client. that client come on my profile. he gave me a work of guest post on specific site. when i complete his first order they accept my first delivery and my delivered order become completed. then he once again give another other on the same site. I aslo completed it successfully. as soon I completed his order and when I cleared the payment to the admin  (175$)on which he gave me order.. when I send my payment that were about 175 to the admin he client atonce cancelled both the order and blocked me. As client  give me to published article on specific site of his own choice. both of the client and admin of sites were scammer. his mission were to received the payment. when I send the money 175$ both of them blocked me and cancelled the order. In this way my profile order completion comes from 100 to 82 that is a great loss for me. 2nd on this plateform my amount also become unsafe. because they have canceled the order and I spend 175$ from my payment. (payment prove is also attached in screenshots)

I think its fiverr responsibility to protect any seller from scammer. Is now i wet get my money or not? Fiverr must should return my payment to me because I can not afford such a great loss. its fiverr responsibility to take action against that client. so that in future no any other seller got loss from that client. 

I think in Future he also make different accounts from different ids and give order on fiverr and when they received payment they will cancelled the order. 

Just like police protect all citizen from scammer/robber/theaf similarly fiverr also protect us from scammer. 
I hope fiverr will refund my payment and take action against that client. 

what I will have to do now. what are your suggestions. 
please everyone be aware from scammer. and fiverr must have check and balance on buyer/client as well.

thanks

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 answers to this question

2 hours ago, asimseobacklink said:

I hope all of you are fine and well. My question is that Yesterday I have completed 2 orders one of the my client. but unfortunately the client was scammer but fiverr did reognize that client. that client come on my profile. he gave me a work of guest post on specific site. when i complete his first order they accept my first delivery and my delivered order become completed. then he once again give another other on the same site. I aslo completed it successfully. as soon I completed his order and when I cleared the payment to the admin  (175$)on which he gave me order.. when I send my payment that were about 175 to the admin he client atonce cancelled both the order and blocked me. As client  give me to published article on specific site of his own choice. both of the client and admin of sites were scammer. his mission were to received the payment. when I send the money 175$ both of them blocked me and cancelled the order. In this way my profile order completion comes from 100 to 82 that is a great loss for me. 2nd on this plateform my amount also become unsafe. because they have canceled the order and I spend 175$ from my payment. (payment prove is also attached in screenshots)

I think its fiverr responsibility to protect any seller from scammer. Is now i wet get my money or not? Fiverr must should return my payment to me because I can not afford such a great loss. its fiverr responsibility to take action against that client. so that in future no any other seller got loss from that client. 

I think in Future he also make different accounts from different ids and give order on fiverr and when they received payment they will cancelled the order. 

Just like police protect all citizen from scammer/robber/theaf similarly fiverr also protect us from scammer. 

please everyone be aware from scammer. and fiverr must have check and balance on buyer/client as well.

thanks

payment one.jpg

payment 2.jpg

Hi.

Why didn't you use Fiverr message for communication? You violated Fiverr terms of services and it's hard for Fiverr to protect you in this case.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, catwriter said:

@asimseobacklink, sorry, why did you send any kind of payment to anyone?

basically I am a guest blogger. when I get any order on fiverr. I have to published that order on any of the site. for that we will have to pay charges for that article to the admin of that site. this is not illegal. but communication b/w we and our clients are always on fiverr plateform and payment also we receive through fiverr

• Like 8

14 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Hi.

Why didn't you use Fiverr message for communication? You violated Fiverr terms of services and it's hard for Fiverr to protect you in this case.

Yes offcourse I use Fiverr message for communication. I am not violated Fiverr terms of services. basically try to understand, I am a guest blogger. when I take any order from client, I will have to published his article on any of the site for which I will also have to pay some charges to the admin as a fees. that is not illegal. but my and our all communications always come on fiverr. and I also received my payment through fiverr. but when I completed his work and send towards him. atonce he blocked me and cancelled my order.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

dear all, I have a prove, my clients mostly talked lie . my message conversation is still available. He forced me to work on specific site through which the cleint as well as admin are in contact with each other. because when i cleared the payment my client atonce blocked me the cancel my both order. maybe this is my client as well as he is also the admin of that site. means here on fiverr he comes  as  a client when payment cleared he received payment. atonce he blocked me and delete my work . Either he is a scammer or they are working in group (scammer group)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, asimseobacklink said:

dear all, I have a prove, my clients mostly talked lie . my message conversation is still available. He forced me to work on specific site through which the cleint as well as admin are in contact with each other. because when i cleared the payment my client atonce blocked me the cancel my both order. maybe this is my client as well as he is also the admin of that site. means here on fiverr he comes  as  a client when payment cleared he received payment. atonce he blocked me and delete my work . Either he is a scammer or they are working in group (scammer group)

Ideally, you should not pay on anyone's behalf for anything while working on a freelance basis. Buyer has no contractual/legal obligation to reimburse/pay you money. Fiverr doesn't owe you that amount either!

But, it is understandable that some jobs require a service or a product to be bought for execution/completion of the job. A simple solution for this would be to have MILESTONES in your order where 1st or a specific milestone can just be about the buyer releasing the payment to you for the payment (like how advance payment works in the real business world). That way your order/Fiverr account will receive the money BEFORE you make a payment to anyone. 

Having said that - avoid communicating outside the platform or exchanging phone number with anyone!! 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, asimseobacklink said:

thanks

payment one.jpg

payment 2.jpg

Oh man, you have violated Fiverr's terms and conditions. it difficult for Fiverr to help you in this regard.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

Oh man, you have violated Fiverr's terms and conditions. it difficult for Fiverr to help you in this regard.

no brother i do not violate any fiverr rule. please try to undestand the phenomena. basically I am a guest blogger when i get any order I will have to complete it for which I will have to published article on any site. and when article published as a result he give live link of that article for which we pay him and that live link I send to client. website owner is always 3 party. the communication b/w us and our client is always on fiverr. so all of the my communication is on fiverr

• Like 6

20 hours ago, catwriter said:

@asimseobacklink, sorry, why did you send any kind of payment to anyone?

dear when I work for the client. we will give him live link on any webiste on which he said for which I will have to pay to that website. that transaction we do outside. its not illegal. my client is a 100% we webiste on which we said to published the article , that site either its own, or he and that site both are working as a group in a form of scammer. 
one more thing client send me all information wrong. his conversation is still present in fiverr. All that he talked with me he talk totally lie.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, asimseobacklink said:

we will give him live link on any webiste on which he said for which I will have to pay to that website

I wouldn't offer any service that makes it necessary for me to pay out of pocket before I can deliver each and every order, but that's just me.

Anyway, you can try contacting Customer Support and sending them proof that you have delivered both orders as agreed upon. They might reimburse you for the amount that you should have received from those orders.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, catwriter said:

I wouldn't offer any service that makes it necessary for me to pay out of pocket before I can deliver each and every order, but that's just me.

Indeed. This is very risky. And it's very hard for Fiverr to protect OP in a such situation.

• Like 9

18 hours ago, asimseobacklink said:

no brother i do not violate any fiverr rule. please try to undestand the phenomena. basically I am a guest blogger when i get any order I will have to complete it for which I will have to published article on any site. and when article published as a result he give live link of that article for which we pay him and that live link I send to client. website owner is always 3 party. the communication b/w us and our client is always on fiverr. so all of the my communication is on fiverr

Go and see what you need to do, talk to the Fiverr support center to see what they say, I hope everything will be fine

• Like 5

On 11/4/2023 at 12:44 AM, molla_mahadi said:

In this case, we all should keep in mind that we will never use our own money to work for any other buyer

but when clent say to put his site backlink to any site. for that i will have to pay. everyone one in the words trillions of webistes available. for if client demand us to put backlink for that I will have to pay.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, asimseobacklink said:

but when clent say to put his site backlink to any site. for that i will have to pay. everyone one in the words trillions of webistes available. for if client demand us to put backlink for that I will have to pay.

Basically, you want to continue paying YOUR OWN MONEY on behalf of the buyers but want them to have integrity and if they don't - want Fiverr to protect & refund you! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Basically, you want to continue paying YOUR OWN MONEY on behalf of the buyers but want them to have integrity and if they don't - want Fiverr to protect & refund you! 

basically here the reason was that, the client were scammer, he send me all information wrong. mostly of the his conversation he tatally lie to me. He said me that this site has collaborate with forbes.com which is the world famous website.  besides this he also spoke any others lies in his conversation. is it right for client to tell a lie and send wrong information. like seller there must be strick rules for buyer as well on fiverr so that the buyer also did not do any wrong activity

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, asimseobacklink said:

basically here the reason was that, the client were scammer, he send me all information wrong. mostly of the his conversation he tatally lie to me. He said me that this site has collaborate with forbes.com which is the world famous website.  besides this he also spoke any others lies in his conversation. is it right for client to tell a lie and send wrong information. like seller there must be strick rules for buyer as well on fiverr so that the buyer also did not do any wrong activity

Understood. Thanks for clarifying.

You basically need to convince the support team with 'proofs' that you paid money on the basis of FALSE INFORMATION provided by the buyer to you. Only in that case, you will have a legitimate case to seek refunds. 

But remember, not to spam them with too many texts. Keep your service request sufficiently detailed but not too long. And do not open multiple tickets on the same issue. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Understood. Thanks for clarifying.

You basically need to convince the support team with 'proofs' that you paid money on the basis of FALSE INFORMATION provided by the buyer to you. Only in that case, you will have a legitimate case to seek refunds. 

But remember, not to spam them with too many texts. Keep your service request sufficiently detailed but not too long. And do not open multiple tickets on the same issue. 

thanks. is it possible that if client send wrong information and he totally speak lie in his all conversation. in that case fiverr must take strick action againt the client. is it possible to refund my payment. screenshots are also attacked in which he totally speak lie. I aslo asked him many time but there is no advantage to published article on this site. but he said me that that is collaborating with forbes that why its price is high. one more thing I did not send him this site. He provide me by himself to published article on that site.

1 start.JPG

2 reply.JPG

3 list i send.JPG

5 not good site.JPG

forbes.jpeg

• Like 3