Why my GIG Impression Down today

janyseo333

36 minutes ago, janyseo333 said:

Why my gig impression and clicks very down ,tell me

How improve my gig impression and clicks

well fiverr only boosts new users, as soon as you hit level 2 you'll get lower clicks, it's always better to have more returning buyers. they're the most valuable income on this platform

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, ad_pulse_expert said:

Step: 
* Make service friendly account.
* Create High-Quality GIG Titles, Descriptions puss relevant Keywords, Tags, High-quality Images, and Active online.

Thanks, 🙂

You too arrived last month and haven't had any orders, so how can you know if any of that works?

Please stop thinking that staying online all of the time gets you more orders. It doesn't. There isn't even a way for clients to search for people who are online.

Get much needed sleep, away from a device. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

it might have something to do with the review from 3 weeks ago. Is that when you noticed less impressions?

It sure is, I had one cancelled order and had deep negative impact on my gig, although I also left the platform for almost a year and that's another reason for me. but for most account it's because of leveling system, fiverr reminds me of games like elder scrolls, it's like this platform has a grinding system and it changes each time, I could guided her if it was 2020 since I was familiar with the platform algorithm but now I am just like anyone else.
I don't know her case since I don't know if she's a new user or not but I can relate this to leveling system of platform.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

You too arrived last month and haven't had any orders, so how can you know if any of that works?

Please stop thinking that staying online all of the time gets you more orders. It doesn't. There isn't even a way for clients to search for people who are online.

Get much needed sleep, away from a device. 

You are right, staying online all of the time does not make more orders. It is important to prioritize sleep and health, even when trying to get more orders.

*Optimize your Profile or GIGs
* Promote your Services
* Offer excellent customer services

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thanks to all fiver forum community members and I want Tip for all fiver members you should edit your gig keywords time to time change at least 2 week because you see your more impressions and click and may be possible you getting order 

• Like 10
  • Confused 3

On 1/17/2024 at 4:47 PM, janyseo333 said:

I thanks to all fiver forum community members and I want Tip for all fiver members you should edit your gig keywords time to time change at least 2 week because you see your more impressions and click and may be possible you getting order 

It's actually going to be very situational, and sometimes you can end up with your gig not going back in search. Updating your gig isn't a way to outrank others, delivering good work and having amazing reviews is what sets you apart. Feel free to try it, but don't bring other people's hopes up since they will only be disappointed when their gig disappears from search if they update their gig too often. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It's actually going to be very situational, and sometimes you can end up with your gig not going back in search. Updating your gig isn't a way to outrank others, delivering good work and having amazing reviews is what sets you apart. Feel free to try it, but don't bring other people's hopes up since they will only be disappointed when their gig disappears from search if they update their gig too often. 

How often would you recommend updating your gigs for a new seller? I'm trying to get my first organic order on Fiverr and I update descriptions / Faq once a week. Regarding my images, titles & tags, I just leave them alone.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, pranto975 said:

How often would you recommend updating your gigs for a new seller? I'm trying to get my first organic order on Fiverr and I update descriptions / Faq once a week. Regarding my images, titles & tags, I just leave them alone.

I don't know for sure honestly, because I am at the opposite end, I rarely make changes to my gig. But over the years I heard a lot of people changing their gigs often and sometimes not finding themselves in search. I just change my gigs when I need something changed, which is either once a year or maybe once 2-3 years. Sometimes changes are significant, other times are not. 

The idea is, I just change when I really need to change something, I don't make artificial changes thinking it will boost search results ranking. There are things like reviews, both private and public, if you cancel orders, etc. For new sellers, Fiverr promotes you high in search for a while, and you receive messages, eventually others take your place and you have to promote your gig yourself.

Do whatever you want, ideally I would create multiple gigs that I am just very good at and track clicks (not impressions, maybe check impressions just to see out of how many people see in search, how many of them click). 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, pranto975 said:

Once a week ?? At this frequency, its unlikely that your gigs will feature anywhere in results. 

At max, do it once a month, that too ONLY when the need arises. 

image.png.e8b401e1cb1fc798c98a19931ffacfac.png

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 1/18/2024 at 3:47 AM, janyseo333 said:

But I'm confused about it. even after I would like to know that if I'll do it then benefit will I get ?

• Like 3