Why my GIG Impression Down today

janyseo333

If your gig is active: When your gig impression decreases drastically, you can check if the gig is still active on the platform first. The gigs can be paused by Fiverr when it is under review, have some violation, or Fiverr category them as “low quality.” If so, check with Fiverr customer support to solve the issue.

• Like 28
  • Confused 1

You can do gig marketing on different social media and work on your gig too. Try to add keywords that helps to rank your gig and give a proper high resolution gig image. Gig title, URL, and description plays a great role. Work on it, your gig will rank and hopefully you will get orders too. 

BE PATIENT, If not today, tomorrow surely you will start getting orders. Keep up the good work! Best of luck!

Edited by yeasinnewaj
  • Like 23
  • Sad 2

I guess I am the only person to share an actual response here.

Your 4.3 star review says the person was not happy with the work. If they left a bad private review, saying that the work was not up to par, it's not good at all. Bad private reviews can end up leaving you without impressions and work for months, maybe half a year. Yes, aside from public reviews, buyers can also leave a private review. And that's what weighs in the most on Fiverr... 

• Like 32
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

This can happen with all of us. Remember the Fiverr algorithm is constantly trying to find out the best people to recommend in the first page. That's why you are not always going to be in the first page. 

But when you get to the first page, make sure you nail the orders and get good reviews. That's when Fiverr will know that you deserve to be in the first page for a longer time. Otherwise new gigs will outrank you. 

Hope this makes sense.

• Like 10

There is no specific niche which can be considered most demanding. Every freelancing sectors are as important as it is. If you are good at one specific niche and do your marketing properly, your niche can also be demanding. Hope you get it. 

Best of luck for your freelancing career as well. Hope you shine bright soon! 

• Like 20

, I am Jany , a full-time freelancer, and guest blog service.If You're looking For Excellent SEO Blog Comments Worker! I am available at your service! I provide professional SEO Services and have team for manual link building who works on different sort of proprietary backlinking packages that are specifically designed to improve your SERP. DM if interested! Available 24/7 out my gigs to get featured in my blogs.

• Like 10

On 10/28/2023 at 6:33 AM, janyseo333 said:

Tell me who all is more online and active on fiver 

We all get online / active whenever we have something to do on Fiverr like delivering order, responding to buyer's messages, gigs updates etc. So we cannot stay active 24/7 like you and other newbies who have thoughts like "staying online all the time has anything to do with orders, impressions or clicks". 

Question for you: Why are you using a fake picture as a profile photo on main Fiverr profile? Avoid it else you'll be in trouble. 

• Like 14