Improve my gig impression and creek

ashik_iqbal4

1 hour ago, ashik_iqbal4 said:

Hi,

How can I market my gig and where and how can I market my gig? 

Hi.

You have already published your gig on Fiverr marketplace. Suggestion: If I were you, I would change my English skills to basic. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I created my Fiverr account last September.  My account is active for 24 hours but not getting expected results.  My gig is getting impressions, but not clicking.  I also dread editing gigs because what comes, goes!

I am seeking expert advice.  What can be done to solve this problem?  Below is the link of my gig.  If anyone has the will or time, please check out the gig and if you have any suggestions for me or my gig please let me know.

My gig:- https://www.fiverr.com/s/P5xLgg

Note:- Do not give any suggestion which is not applicable for this gig.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ashik_iqbal4 said:

Hi,

am Asif Iqbal a data entry expert.  How can I market my gig and where and how can I market my gig?  If anyone knows please tell me

If you are really a Digital Marketing Expert then I will suggest you to use your expertise to get the orders and you can promote your gigs using skills too. Right? You should know the answer of your own question. But it looks like that you are not Digital Marketing Expert yet. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ashik_iqbal4 said:

My account is active for 24 hours but not getting expected results.

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.e5d01876e4c2581457fc6da32b04e3ca.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.ef4a6c3f134335945c340168605da732.png

• Like 7
  • Up 3

15 minutes ago, ashik_iqbal4 said:

I created my Fiverr account last September.  My account is active for 24 hours but not getting expected results.  My gig is getting impressions, but not clicking.  I also dread editing gigs because what comes, goes!

I am seeking expert advice.  What can be done to solve this problem?  Below is the link of my gig.  If anyone has the will or time, please check out the gig and if you have any suggestions for me or my gig please let me know.

My gig:- https://www.fiverr.com/s/P5xLgg

Note:- Do not give any suggestion which is not applicable for this gig.

Prove it that you are really a Digital Marketing Expert according to your personal description. If you really are, then use your expertise and fix your own issues/mistakes whichever you have! 

If you are not a Digital Marketing Expert then don't lie.. Staying online is useless as it does nothing!

Read the following topic and get more knowledge about Fiverr first (ignore content on Buyer Request):

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 4
  • Up 6

In addition to what @smartdezigns said, data entry and lead generation is a combination that makes many buyers suspicious (as in, it's an unusual combination that makes buyers wonder whether you're any good at either).

Not to mention, it's a combination that makes buyers suspicious when they see it on the same profile. Seeing two completely different things offered within the same gig just doesn't make any sense.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, katakatica said:

Honestly, in general, your gig also reads very messy. I feel like for data entry jobs; you'd want a gig description that reads very well - you want to showcase your precision, right? Try to look at your gig from that angle, it always helps me.

Well said. Portray your expertise with your gig profile. All sections need to be top-notch.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Ashik,

welcome to Fiverr! I've taken a look at your gigs and profile, and I'm impressed with what I see so far. You're off to a great start! I wish you all the best in your journey here.

To further enhance your success, I recommend staying actively engaged on the platform and investing time to hone your skills. With dedication and continuous improvement, I have no doubt that your gigs will soon achieve higher rankings. Good luck!

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1