What will someone say? What could be the reason for the order not coming?

tayeburrahma330

Updating your Fiverr description, gig description, or gig image can indeed impact gig impressions and clicks, but it's not necessarily contradictory. These changes can either positively or negatively affect your gig's visibility depending on how well they align with user search queries and expectations. If your updates make your gig more relevant and appealing to potential buyers, it can lead to increased impressions and clicks.

• Like 11

You need to understand that the number of sellers is constantly increasing. Then there are a lot of new sellers who claim that they are experts, but they are not. You have scammers, you have people who just copy/paste gig content from others. In this situation, you can expect that your luck with impressions and clicks can vary. Try to look different from the majority, provide services where there isn't a large competition, and don't sell your work for ridiculously low prices.

• Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Humble Request to the Supporting Officers:

• Smart Profile Picture (“relative”)
  • Attractive, unique profile description (“relative”)
  • Unique Gig Description (“relative”)
  • Online Freelancing Essentials: be a successful Fiverr seller
  • Tests Taken Virtual Assistant 10/10 TOP 10% English Language 10/10 TOP 10% Customer Service 9.5/10 TOP 10% Social Media Marketing 9.2/10 TOP 10% Microsoft Excel 9.2/10 TOP 10% Fiverr English Test 9/10 TOP 20%

What else will help increase my gig impressions and clicks, besides these?"

• Like 9

On 9/26/2023 at 12:24 AM, tayeburrahma330 said:

Review my gigs and make unique suggestions!

1 hour ago, tayeburrahma330 said:

Smart Profile Picture (“relative”)

As a buyer, I prefer working with sellers with at least a slight smile in their profile images.  Perhaps you would attract a buyer by changing your profile image. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

You shouldn't offer 24/7 customer service. You can't be awake 24/7, so it isn't possible.

Otherwise, your gigs just look very generic.

I have a feeling you've also cheated on some of your skill tests. There's no way you got 10/10 on the English Language test without cheating.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 6
  • Up 3

It all depends on what the buyer searches (keywords). So you can do that also and check on which page is your gig. Please don't use third-party tools. They are not authorised by Fiverr. Also, check impressions, clicks, and whether your gig is active on the gig page of your profile. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...