How much can one late order affect your sales?

oddfudgg_

Question

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a good day.

So to start this off, my sales on Fiverr have gone up rapidly after two months of little-to-no orders. I've been struggling to keep juggling between orders for the last couple of weeks - which is totally fine! But I got another order out of the blue (which is great!) and it was going well, the feedback from the buyer has been positive throughout the process, but this is where I stumbled - I fell asleep waiting on their feedback after having no sleep the night before, which caused the order to miss the deadline.

The design has already been finished before, it just needed some minor tweaks. So I decided to deliver it as soon as I realized the LATE mark and requested a time extension request, hoping that it might dismiss the LATE status (which I doubt). 

The question is, how badly will one late order out of 30-40 orders in a month affect my gig?

I would really appreciate any input, especially from any sellers who have gone through something similar! Sorry if my explanation is a bit rough, English isn't my first language and I'm really anxious right now hahaa!

Edited by oddfudgg_
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, oddfudgg_ said:

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a good day.

So to start this off, my sales on Fiverr have gone up rapidly after two months of little-to-no orders. I've been struggling to keep juggling between orders for the last couple of weeks - which is totally fine! But I got another order out of the blue (which is great!) and it was going well, the feedback from the buyer has been positive throughout the process, but this is where I stumbled - I fell asleep waiting on their feedback after having no sleep the night before, which caused the order to miss the deadline.

The design has already been finished before, it just needed some minor tweaks. So I decided to deliver it as soon as I realized the LATE mark and requested a time extension request, hoping that it might dismiss the LATE status (which I doubt). 

The question is, how badly will one late order out of 30-40 orders in a month affect my gig?

I would really appreciate any input, especially from any sellers who have gone through something similar! Sorry if my explanation is a bit rough, English isn't my first language and I'm really anxious right now hahaa!

Yes, late orders badly affect your gig rank

• Like 3

UPDATE 

I reached out to the customer service. In short, it would obviously affect my status for 60 days, but the gig rank won't be significantly affected. I guess I'd just have to wait and see until next week to really see the effect. 😬😬😬

• Like 2