My Success score has been stuck at 4

yondeeart

My Success score has been stuck at 4 since the new level system came in >< all my stats are 100% and I get 5 stars from almost all ratings... But it hasn't changed in any way for 1-2 months and my account has been constantly dropping for the last 2 weeks. I really don't know what to do, I would appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you.

Screenshot_1.png

image.png

image.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, ch6k0r said:

If only the success score bar was accurate, we can't tell if we are closer to level 5 or level 3.

They don't say anything other than the info you get from clicking on your gigs. Each gig has a score and it says what's negative and what you need to work on. But I agree, there's no specifics like how close you are to 5 or 3. That being said, from my experience, they take into account everything, from cancellations to how others in your niche are scored, etc.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

They don't say anything other than the info you get from clicking on your gigs. Each gig has a score and it says what's negative and what you need to work on. But I agree, there's no specifics like how close you are to 5 or 3. That being said, from my experience, they take into account everything, from cancellations to how others in your niche are scored, etc.

Since the score takes forever to change (40 orders since the update with highly positive experiences, still no effect in my case), It makes you more stressed not knowing if you're going up or down, meaning if you're doing something wrong you won't know until it's too late and your score has dropped already opening a new chapter of trying to fix it back to the checkpoint where you were already trying to fix it, sorry for this long confusing explaination but it's exactly the cause of my stress.

• Like 7

On 4/13/2024 at 5:07 PM, yondeeart said:

My Success score has been stuck at 4 since the new level system came in >< all my stats are 100% and I get 5 stars from almost all ratings... But it hasn't changed in any way for 1-2 months and my account has been constantly dropping for the last 2 weeks. I really don't know what to do, I would appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you.

Screenshot_1.png

image.png

image.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Same problem with me

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I do think the whole thing was a scene for optics in the ESG theater. I don't think it was meant to be useful to us. I'm narrating about psychological health and safety right now, and found it interesting that it only has to do with relationships between coworkers, and not between employees and companies.

It really seems like for the sake of our own sanity, we should ignore it. Then again, I have a 9, but it's not like that can't go way in an instant for mysterious reasons. 

• Like 6

The success score is all about your whole account performance. when the new level system came, my success score was 5, after that, I completed many projects and got some good ratings, and my success score grew to 6, In one week I didn't complete any project nor get any rating, my success score automatically grows up 7. I got Level Two.😍

I think you need to provide more quality full service and good communication.

• Like 6

as I said, I have almost never received a low score for about 2 months and in general, all my customers are satisfied with the service I provide, I even earned a repeat busuniess badge in this process :slight_smile: but the succsess score has not moved even a gram T_T according to the information I learned from a friend, after the new level system, some sellers are managed manually, so some problems arise. But I don't know how true this information is.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, yondeeart said:

almost never received a low score for about 2 months

Publicly. If someone rated you poorly via private reviews, that can be a huge problem. And we can't know that unless we check our private reviews.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 7