I lost my gig rank

datamino

• 4 weeks later...

AI is giving people more choices. It's allowing people to do more and more jobs themselves. ChatGPT, for example, makes it easier to research and write. The new AI features in the Microsoft tools make it easier to do data entry work. Life is only going to get harder for certain sellers.

Currently, one of the main ways a seller can fight back against AI is to make buyers believe it's easier to work with them than use machines. At the moment, I don't think you're doing that. Parts of your gig description are almost incomprehensible. A number of buyers aren't going to want to deal with the potential language barrier. They'll go to another seller or use other tools.

I am available to bat your conditions and short out a suitable data entry  package.

HI and drink to my gig

Then my chops are

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, pranto975 said:

Have you at least tried marketing your gig on social media? IN THE RIGHT WAY?.......competition is very high now so you have to be patient!

Yes ,I aiways Try and marketing my gig all social media platform.

• Like 9
  • Up 3

• 2 months later...

Briefs are only sent to freelancers with ranked gigs. The reason you are getting briefs is primarily because your gigs are not ranked enough, or there is a lot of competition in the category/sub-category of your gig.

Also, there is an option on the "Gigs" page, make sure you have checked the "get briefs" option and lower the budget to $10 to get more briefs.

Best of luck 🙂

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2