sanaaliabbasi

Question

Hi everyone,

I hope you're doing well today. I wanted to discuss an issue I'm facing with my inbox response time on Fiverr. Fiverr flagged me for a red flag as my response time was 9 hours, which is not ideal. Here's what happened: at 12:51 a.m., a buyer sent me a message, and my auto-reply was sent in response. However, as it was late at night, I was sleeping and couldn't respond immediately. I replied to the message as soon as I woke up in the morning. I also contacted Fiverr support to explain the situation, but unfortunately, it didn't help.

• Like 9

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

Fiverr flagged me for a red flag as my response time was 9 hours

My one friend has a response time of 15 hours. And you won't believe it, a few weeks ago, it was 18 days. So, I don't think Fiverr will warn you just because you have a long response time. Perhaps the reason is something else. What exact message/email did you actually receive? And when you wrote a ticket to customer support, did you get any response from them?

image.png.70ad657192b875b673f8dd7522454618.png

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

It's not about warning, It's about "If a buyer sees 9hrs response time, then why will he/she contact or purchase our services?

So just improve your response rate. What else? I understand that it is not possible to respond to buyers at night, but you can keep your response time to the minimum possible during daytime inquiries. Try to respond within 30 seconds during the day, which can help you average out delayed responses during the night.

• Like 8

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I was in the same situation a few days ago. Two buyers messaged me at night, but I was sleeping. When I woke up and saw the messages, I replied to them, and after a while, I noticed that my response time had increased from 1 hour to 3 hours. I was worried for a few days, but luckily, two buyers messaged me again when I was online. I was able to reply to them quickly, and my response time went back to 1 hour. I'm happy now, but it's hard to stay online all the time on Fiverr. It depends on our luck when buyers will message us. We should try to maintain our response time, but we also need to sleep well.

• Like 5

I never quite understand how people can have one-hour response time averages unless they never sleep or, I suppose, if they only get one contact a week and it happens to come during the day. Mine is always longer and I very rarely have a potential buyer tell me they went with someone else who was available more quickly... like maybe once per year.

Sleep is good. It's healthy. Everyone should have the opportunity to sleep a reasonable amount with it causing huge stress. Just answer as soon as you're able to and relax.

• Like 5