Fiverr withdraw to payoneer has critical issue. And Fiverr support is very poor. I have withdrawn my money and not receive it. I have contacted for one month to fiverr support. but not solve yet. Even though the fiverr don't respond at all this issue.

afoxcute

Fiverr withdraw to payoneer has critical issue.  And Fiverr support is very poor. I have withdrawn my money and not receive it. I have contacted for one month to fiverr support. but not solve yet. Even though the fiverr don't respond at all this issue.

Fiverr support is very poor. They didn't solve my withdraw issue and didn't respond at all.

When I contact with one fiverr supporter, he said payoneer connection had some issue.  After that, others said that they sent my money to my address correctly.

All is lying and not to try solve the issue. 

Fiverr send wrong withdraw payoneer transaction id when I ask the proof of they sent my money to my payoneer address.

The payoneer support said the transaction that fiverr provided was confirmed in their system but it is not to my address.

It means the fiverr sent my money to other wrong address.

And 3 months ago, I withdrawn my fiverr balance to my payoneer successfully.  This means payoneer connection in fiverr has no issue.

Only this withdraw has critical issue.

The fiverr support is lying. I have asked the detail of the transaction several times. At first, they said they can't share any detail of the withdraw transaction.

After several days of contact, they send then withdrawn transaction detail: the payeed id and transaction id of payoeer transaction id.

But they sent payee id that was created after I had relinked the payoneer with fiverr. One payoneer support said that I need to relink the payoneer account in fiverr when I contact to solve issue, so I did it.

But the fiverr sent this new payee id that was created after this withdraw critical issue. It means they are lying.

When I ask correct transaction detail to fiverr support, they didn't respond for 1 week. I was waiting.  but no response.

Fiverr is responsible. for this withdraw issue.

Fiverr should repay my money and solve this issue.

21.png

45.png

17.png

28.png

44.png

• Like 17
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

It means there are no issue in payoneer link with fiverr at first. and I didn't nothing before second issue withdraw.

The fiverr said 570689053 payoneer transaction id was the withdrawn in there system. but the payoneer support confirmed that transaction is confirmed in payoneer system , but it is not to my payoneer account.  this means fiverr send my money to wrong address. 

I have asked the screenshot of that transaction to fiverr if they sent correctly, but they denied.  now they don't respond anything now.

• Like 19
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, afoxcute said:

I have asked the screenshot of that transaction to fiverr if they sent correctly, but they denied.  now they don't respond anything now.

I understand your frustration about it. Unfortunately, only CS can solve your problem right now as many people here are sellers, like you.

@Yoav.M Is there anything you can do to help @afoxcuteabout this issue?

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2023 at 6:48 PM, afoxcute said:

The payoneer support said the transaction that fiverr provided was confirmed in their system but it is not to my address.

Fiverr sends money to the address you provided. If Payoneer confirmed it, then they have the money. You set the Payoneer address yourself on Fiverr so.. 

They also said that the funds reached your bank account and you already withdrew the funds, and they checked with Payoneer themselves. There's nothing they can do at this point..

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 19
  • Up 1

There is no transaction in my payoneer account. If one payoneer user withdraw his payoneer balance to his bank, there should be transaction history.

But nothing in my account.

And the fiverr use the payee id to send the money when the seller request to withdraw. Fiverr don't use the payoneer account email.

The payee id is created when the seller link his payoneer account in fiverr. Not user's manual setting. it is automatic process.

Anyway, the payoneer support team confirmed that the payee id of the first successful withdraw payoneer transaction   is different from the payee id of the current issue withdraw transaction.

It means the fiverr team send my money to other wrong address. This is clear.

All issue is in the fiverr side. Here are some screenshot of the payoneer support' contact.

28.png

20.png

• Like 15
  • Up 2

24 minutes ago, afoxcute said:

And the fiverr use the payee id to send the money when the seller request to withdraw. Fiverr don't use the payoneer account email.

Wait. I am confused.

So everytime you withdraw funds to Payoneer, Fiverr asks you to add your Payee ID? If that's the case, it's the first time I heard that. 

Fiverr don't use the payoneer account email.

Of course yes. When you add your Payout method to withdraw fund, Fiverr will link your Payoneer account email.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 17

39 minutes ago, afoxcute said:

It means the fiverr team send my money to other wrong address. This is clear.

All issue is in the fiverr side. Here are some screenshot of the payoneer support' contact.

For sure, Fiverr will never send your fund to a wrong Payoneer account. Fiverr use the Payonner account you set. And I confirm what @donnovan86said. We do not know what did you do after your first withdraw if you change something or.

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1

What seems to me is that you changed your Payoneer account to another one on Fiverr. Because Fiverr will never do that themselves. So you changed the Payoneer account and they sent the money to the other account. It seems you made a mistake. That's why you don't want to have more than one Payoneer account. It's fishy to have multiple payment processor account anyways, so try to avoid that as it might get you banned.

• Like 19

The fiverr support sent this info

Payee ID - 64d959b14757fca99cf30e63
Payoneer Payment ID: 570689053
Payment ID: 8b6f22e112ff1

They said payee id of 570689053 transaction is 64d959b14757fca99cf30e63. but my original fiverr payee id of the first withdraw transaction is not the same.

This 64d959b14757fca99cf30e63 payeed id is created after I relink the payoneer in fiverr when one payoneer staff said to relink after 1 week of this critical withdraw issue.

46.png

4.png

• Like 13
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, afoxcute said:

This 64d959b14757fca99cf30e63 payeed id is created after I relink the payoneer in fiverr when one payoneer staff said to relink after 1 week of this critical withdraw issue.

Here it is.

You have to deal it with Payoneer then instead of Fiverr because Payoneer team told you to change something. 

Again, Fiverr can do nothing for that. They sent your funds to the ID you linked with.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

No, fiverr sent my money to wrong payee id. and the payoneer staff said to relink. only relink.

Of course, I am contacting with payoneer team too.  But there is clear evidence the fiverr send my money to wrong payee id.

so fiverr should solve this issue. 

• Like 15

Just now, afoxcute said:

No, fiverr sent my money to wrong payee id. and the payoneer staff said to relink. only relink.

Of course, I am contacting with payoneer team too.  But there is clear evidence the fiverr send my money to wrong payee id.

so fiverr should solve this issue. 

You cannot blame Fiverr freely like that.

The evidence from Fiverr is that, you withdrew your funds and it was successful. When it's successful, it means that you should receive the fund on the Payoneer (Payee ID) you set. Not in a wrong account. In this case Fiverr cannot reverse the transaction. And what Payoneer staff said on your screenshot is that Payee ID is different. The only person who can change the Payoneer (or Payee ID) account on Fiverr is you.

We are not the Fiverr staff nor Payoneer staff, but only you and supports can deal with that with the historic of your activity on Fiverr and Payoneer. We are just here to understand the situation and telling you what we know.

• Like 15

Given the circumstances, I believe there are a few plausible scenarios that could explain the discrepancy between the successful payment transfer from Fiverr to Payoneer and the absence of these funds in your account. It's unlikely the issue lies with Fiverr itself, considering transactions operate through API programming.

• User Verification: Without making assumptions, it's important to confirm that the exact individual managing this seller's account initiated the transfer. (Are you the same seller who made the successful and unsuccessful transfer?)
  • Account Linking Check: I recommend you to initiate an examination with Fiverr to determine if your Payoneer account experienced any sequences of being "unlinked" and then "relinked" within the timeline between the first successful transaction and the subsequent unsuccessful one.
  • Potential Hacking: Regrettably, hacking is all too familiar in today's digital age. A friend on Fiverr encountered a similar case, where the payment was withdrawn to an unrelated third party – a situation that took a long time to rectify.

To ensure the security of your account, I recommend starting with Fiverr to verify any irregularities with account-linking activities before August 14. This could help confirm if unauthorized access or hacking could be behind this particular incident.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1