how to gig rank on fiver

masnunahmed527

5 minutes ago, sa_nazmul_hasan said:

try to be active as much as  u can, and try to be active when the buyers surf to the site. And make your gig highly seo optimized.

Is your gig ranking with the help of your suggested tips? I don't think so else you could have gotten orders. So your suggested tips are useless as staying active all the time won't help you with anything else. 

So it would be better if you focus more on yourself or your gigs first rather than guiding others! 🙄

• Like 16
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, masnunahmed527 said:

how to gig rank on fiver

Please explain this: "A am a Google ads and Youtube Marketing expart." > What is Expart?

Change your English language settings from Fluent to Basic as it's not good yet. Work on improving it. 

You are a Marketing Expert so use your expertise to get the orders so that your gigs can ranked!

• Like 17

On 9/10/2023 at 1:29 PM, sa_nazmul_hasan said:

@smartdezigns I just shared what i know, If you know better you can share the idea than criticising other.

Then share your experience too if you have really implemented your so-called tips for yourself.

I am not criticizing anyone.. I am stating the facts. Newbies never learn anything or never want to follow the tips suggested by experienced sellers. They should learn to accept the criticism too. 👀

Have you ever explored the forum to find the answers? I'll say it again.. Avoid guiding others and start focusing on your gigs.

Read the following topic (ignore info on Buyer Requests). It's for you and @masnunahmed527 as well.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

On 9/10/2023 at 10:57 PM, sa_nazmul_hasan said:

try to be active as much as  u can, and try to be active when the buyers surf to the site. 

How many clients have you generated with this bad idea? It is not a good way to get clients. I have seen most experts in the Fiverr community never suggest this idea. They always say that it is bullshit that being always active on Fiverr makes a benefit. It does not matter how much time you are active on Fiverr. So please, do not give this kind of recommendation to anyone without knowing it properly.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello @masnunahmed527 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thanks. 

• Like 2