what if i use 2 fiverr accounts in my one pc?

mdhamimhasan

Question

On 8/26/2023 at 2:03 PM, mdhamimhasan said:

is there any problem if i use 2 fiverr accounts in one laptop or pc . But Not at the same time.

Are you the owner of both the accounts? If yes, then it's a major problem and both the accounts will get disabled by Fiverr, sooner or later.

If one account is your, and the other one is of your family member, then it's possible to use. However, there are certain restrictions & Do's and Don'ts that you need to follow. It's best to write to Customer Service & explain your specific scenario & get their official response on this.

• Like 18

On 8/26/2023 at 3:33 AM, mdhamimhasan said:

is there any problem if i use 2 fiverr accounts in one laptop or pc . But Not at the same time.

2 accounts even on 2 separate machines will get both banned.  You cannot have 2 accounts in any manner. Now that you have told everyone you have violated TOS, I would shut one down quickly, before Fiverr discovers it. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 20

On 8/28/2023 at 12:07 PM, sripra9007 said:

Are you the owner of both the accounts? If yes, then it's a major problem and both the accounts will get disabled by Fiverr, sooner or later.

If one account is your, and the other one is of your family member, then it's possible to use. However, there are certain restrictions & Do's and Don'ts that you need to follow. It's best to write to Customer Service & explain your specific scenario & get their official response on this.

Thanks 

• Like 8

For a new seller, Fiverr gives you to sell 7 services by your 7 gig. Fiverr is very strict about scamming, multi-account, service selling, etc. 

You can sell your 7 types of skills on Fiverr. Then why are you thinking of using multi account?
The Fiverr algorithm tracks your location and IP. If you use multiple accounts then today or tomorrow you must be suspended from Fiverr.

So if you want to grow your carryer on Fiverr then don't think about it.

• Like 7