How to improve this, please give me valuable advice.

nirjana_jakir

I am new to fiverr. I am an seo expert and with provide virtual assistant data entry and seo related services. Last month I got  orders pretty well some but for some reason my account was disabled. I started again. I published new gig but  no responded. I always try to active 12 hours in fiverr. Can anybody give me any advice in this regard? 

Advance Thank you. 

আমি ফাইবারে নতুন, গতমাসে আমি মোটামুটি ভালোই অর্ডার পেয়েছিলাম কিন্তু কোনো এক কারনে আমার account টি disable হয়ে যায়। আমি আবার নতুন করে শুরু করেছি। নতুন করে আমার gig দিয়েছি কিন্তু তেমন সারা পাচ্ছিনা। আপনারা কি এ ব্যাপারে আমায় কোনো পরামর্শ দিবেন?

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 13
  • Sad 4

My first account was in my sister's name, where I posted my work experience and buyer reviews in gig photos for which Fiverr took it differently. ( note: I and my sister work on one site. we are two freelancer but work in one site share. ) I work in Fiverr with a lot of integrity.  I opened an account in my own name for the second time. New laptop . all every thing is new. 

Edited by nirjana_jakir
  • Like 11
  • Confused 2

30 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

You are not allowed to create a second account. Why was your first account disabled?

My first account was in my sister's name, where I posted my work experience and buyer reviews in gig photos for which Fiverr took it differently. ( note: I and my sister work on one site. we are two freelancer but work in one site share. ) I work in Fiverr with a lot of integrity.  I opened an account in my own name for the second time. New laptop . all every thing is new. 

Edited by nirjana_jakir
note:
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nirjana_jakir said:

My first account was in my sister's name, where I posted my work experience and buyer reviews in gig photos for which Fiverr took it differently.  I work in fiber with a lot of integrity.  I opened an account in my own name for the second time

Using the same laptop? 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Using the same laptop? 

The idea of "using my sister's name" is still fraud, dishonest and generally considered identity theft when the 3rd party is unaware.  It's like when someone registers a car in their sister's name because the driver has a suspended license.  Pure fraud. 

• Like 10
  • Confused 2
  • Up 2

18 minutes ago, newsmike said:

The idea of "using my sister's name" is still fraud, dishonest and generally considered identity theft when the 3rd party is unaware.  It's like when someone registers a car in their sister's name because the driver has a suspended license.  Pure fraud. 

True that. But you know newbies never learn anything and they are actually fond of making mistakes and fraudulent actions as well even though they actually agreed to TOS while creating an account 😑

• Like 10

23 hours ago, newsmike said:

• Like 8

On 8/10/2023 at 5:40 PM, nirjana_jakir said:

Yes, This is my second account. Unfortunately my fist account was disabled. Than I create second account.

If you have created this second account without the permission from Customer Support, you have violated Fiverr's Terms of Service. In that case, it's only a matter of time before your current account (and any account you might make in the future) gets disabled, too.

• Like 5
  • Up 2