Would like to know some tips & tricks about gig ranking from honorable experienced seller!

wordpress_zones

Hey there, I am a new seller om fiverr. I have published some of my gigs about my niche. I know I have more works to do, but exactly don't know what should I do for ranking up gig. In that case If someone provide me some tricks it will be really helpful to me. Thank you.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, wordpress_zones said:
  • Optimize gig title and description
  • High quality images
  • keyword optimization
  • compelling gig extras
  • clear pricing structure
  • quick response
  • positive reviews and ratings
  • promote your portfolio
  • social media promotion
  • Engage in fiverrr community

I have a question. Why would you post tips to "rank gig," when you are brand new, have made no sales and have stolen your "tips" from someone else?  If you were thinking that this somehow makes you look experienced and will get sales for you, just know that it does exactly the opposite  You should be learning Fiverr, not attempting to teach.  

• Like 9
  • Up 3

Dear honorable person, I have your answer🙂. If you think like this then you are right. But that is not my intention. As a new seller, I usually ramble on about a lot of things. It also includes how to rank gigs I am just sharing the knowledge I get from reading various articles or other resources with many new sellers on the forum. Should I refrain from doing it? Hoping for your honest advice. I will certainly value your opinion.

Thanks.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, wordpress_zones said:

Dear honorable person, I have your answer🙂. If you think like this then you are right. But that is not my intention. As a new seller, I usually ramble on about a lot of things. It also includes how to rank gigs I am just sharing the knowledge I get from reading various articles or other resources with many new sellers on the forum. Should I refrain from doing it? Hoping for your honest advice. I will certainly value your opinion.

Thanks.

Well it would be better if you focus on getting orders rather than focusing on posting in the Forum. You should implement your suggested tips for yourself first. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, wordpress_zones said:

I am just sharing the knowledge I get from reading various articles or other resources with many new sellers on the forum. Should I refrain from doing it?

If you don't cite the source, that's plagiarism. By not citing a source, you claim that you experienced what you wrote. A single glance at your Fiverr profile proves this false. This in turn makes you dishonorable and untrustworthy.

At best, you're a parrot. At worst...

Most Regulars on the forums dislike liars and thieves. 

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, wordpress_zones said:

If my any client want to cancel her/his order, then what should I do. I am not facing this problem now but If I need to face this problem in future then yours suggestion will help me lot. Thank you. 

It will depend on the situation and the type of order cancellation i.e. is it mutual cancellation, order cancelled by Fiverr etc.

Read the following  article:

Source: Fiverr Help Center: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/12864193979793-Cancellations

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 9/2/2023 at 6:58 PM, maryrama said:

To reach rising talent status on Fiverr, be professional and perform well. Ensure your profile is complete with all your relevant information

I haven't seen "rising talent" in quite a while.  Now that they have populated the first page with all PRO/TRS, is this still even a thing? 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8

On 9/3/2023 at 10:15 PM, wordpress_zones said:

I noticed that the day after the order was completed the gig impressions were decreasing instead of increasing. Can anyone kindly tell me why this is so?

Obvious reason is your poor gig gallery. Improve it in such a way that it grabs your buyer's attention. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, wordpress_zones said:

I've been thinking a lot about how to ensure a steady flow of orders on Fiverr because it's essential for the success of my freelancing business. 

Then you should look at the TRS/PRO sellers in your vertical and make sure you are delivering higher quality than them, at an equal cost per sale. You have to be better than those who got here before you. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 13
  • Up 2