Client share me phone number and profile link

zaidurrahaman93

Question

24 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

The client gives me his phone number and profile link while working on a WordPress website security . i didn't want them from him . Could be a problem with my Fiverr account ?

No - just remind your client that all communication must be on Fiverr's platform and you'll be okay. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

The client gives me his phone number and profile link while working on a WordPress website security . i didn't want them from him . Could be a problem with my Fiverr account ?

It is against fiverr TOS if you do that your account will be banned.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

Never contact the client outside Fiverr but instead, keep your communication in the message board. You may lose your account if you move outside Fiverr. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If you require such credentials, simply include them in your message and provide appropriate details and usage. The Fiverr developer team understands that this type of information is sometimes required in development work. Take care not to scam or deceive Fiverr. Your recent conversation demonstrates that you require that information, and if there is a problem, you can prove it to the fiverr resolution team.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Be patient and send a polite reminder. Check message delivery status and review order requirements. If there is no response, contact Fiverr support, use the Resolution Center, Always respect Fiverr's policies, and learn from the experience for future interactions.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

I do WordPress and Shopify website design on Fiverr. But sometimes the data entry job the buyer knocks. All gigs are providing on fiverr wordpress and Shopify, But i don't understand why buyer comes above data entry ???  And some buyers ask to contact on Telegram.

It's Spam actually. Just simply say "Sorry, I am not interested in it" and then block that buyer. Do not accept this kind of job. Avoid it as it's a violation to contact or accept the task which is outside the Fiverr.

• Like 8