Multiple Accounts

ranking_goat

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ranking_goat said:
Can i use two fiverr account on two different devices using same wi-fi connection?

two account of same owner, will be banned (as its against fiverr terms)

if owners are different, its possible to have same wifi, but service shouldn't be same (or it will alert fiverr's reviewing system)

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

If you want to be professional, never use two accounts. This is against Fiverr's Terms and Conditions. However, there is no problem in working on multiple accounts on the same internet connection, if the accounts are in different someone else like your brother, sister etc.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

If your plan involves using multiple accounts solely to gain more orders and increase profits, I would advise not to do it. Such practices could lead to consequences, as Fiverr's platform has a robust algorithm and staff who actively monitor activities. Trust me, that will be your last day on this platform as it's almost impossible to cheat the system here.

However, if your family members, like your cousin, want to use Fiverr for legitimate purposes without any ill intentions, they are more than welcome to do so. If their services differ from yours, there is no need for you to take any action. However, if they offer the same services as you, I recommend reaching out to customer support and write a mail to them for guidance and assistance. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1