Can I use any extensions that can help me to active my fiverr account in Online?

seo_mentor1

Question

2 hours ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

Many people want to stay active online using auto refresher. But if you go to sleep using it and if the client knocks you, so how do you respond ? Moreover Using  it puts your account at risk.

I do not miss any client conversations. When I get a text from any client then my mobile gives me an alarm. For this, I do not miss it.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, iamnafisa said:

Think, you are not online but you are using extension for show online every time . If client knock you then not find you, you are sleeping .. then what happen ? It it legal ? what you think ?

I do not miss any client conversations. When I get a text from any client then my mobile gives me an alarm. For this, I do not miss it.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, seo_mentor1 said:

Can I use any extensions that can help me to active my fiverr account in Online?

I think that can't be online using any extension. It is not possible for a human being to be online all the time.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Listen, it's flat-out against Fiverr's rules. This is like speeding. Nine times out of ten you'll get away with it, but one day, wham! You're wrapped around a tree, got a concussion, totaled your car, and get arrested, all 'cause you wanted to get somewhere 30 seconds ahead. Plus, constantly being online doesn't make you successful. Being great at what you do does. But if you're banking on an auto-refresher and rule-breaking to snag orders, I'm guessing you're not exactly acing your game.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, seo_mentor1 said:

No bro, Only auto refresher(very useful) you can use not any other extension will be acceptable by Fiverr.

if you have any questions use GPT or Bing.

• Like 14
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, irfanshahwbm said:

Only auto refresher(very useful) you can use not any other extension will be acceptable by Fiverr.

How did you get this information & from where? Please do share the sources if you have any.

• Like 15
  • Up 1