Account disabled

developerlalit

Question

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, developerlalit said:

I was new at fiverr but due to one client my account got disabled. Can anyone tell me why fiver block only seller account why didn't block buyer account who is only giving assignments from years? 

Did you really do an assignment project for that buyer on Fiverr? If yes, then you have violated the Terms of Services because academic related services such as assignments are not allowed on Fiverr. That's why your account got disabled. 

If that buyer is still on Fiverr, then don't worry. Sooner or later, that buyer will definitely be banned on Fiverr. 

P.S. You should have read the Terms of Services carefully before proceeding to work on Fiverr.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, hazelweb said:

yes, you need to follow TOS and don't worry about buyers he/she will also get banned on fiverr soon or later.

9 hours ago, kawsar_log said:

Did you create more accounts on this computer?

14 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Maybe his account is blocked too, you don't know that since you can't see it.

No that buyer is not banned my account opened for fund withdraw I have seen buyer is working actively. My question is i have seen many peoples doing assignment from years they aren't blocked and even buyer who is working from years for only assignment they are also not blocked but because of them i have lost my account.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, melanielm said:

It doesn't really matter in the end. You broke the rules, so there are consequences. "But they did it too!" isn't a defense. Apparently you got away with it for a long time and profited from your rule-breaking.

Don't be hopeless, you can create a new account by maintaining the rules of Fiverr.

• Like 8
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1