Giving Seller Plus Another Try

looseink

I rejoined Seller Plus yesterday (July 6) but went with the Premium version and have a coaching session scheduled in two weeks. I had spent just a month on the Basic version of the program and did not see how it could be much of a benefit to me. This time around, I thought some coaching/mentoring could unlock something to reignite my Fiverr career.

I'm convinced I'm on the edge of something as I get a lot of impressions and clicks. Conversions are the hurdle. As much as I am experienced in what I do, I also understand the importance of adding to my skills through education and I don't doubt there is a simple solution to what I'm dealing with. I also know that one month is far from enough time to see any significant change. I know that as basically Rule #1 in marketing and I used to explain it frequently to clients when I was in advertising that long-term consistency brings business not one-time short bursts of advertising.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted. I've decided to put a lot more effort into my Fiverr career than I have the past couple of years and I hope to see it grow to where it once was and beyond.

• Like 35
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 4

Good luck!

If anything, the success manager will tell you what your profile is lacking, what you can improve, you should also ask him/her about your current buyer satisfaction level, if it's good/bad, how you can improve it, etc. 

• Like 23
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, looseink said:

Conversions are the hurdle.

Often that is my issue, too, mostly because those that contact me expect to pay less. I will take the time to answer their questions and send them a custom offer only for the prospective buyer to say, "That is out of my budget." If they would look, my prices are clearly listed. 

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

ask him/her about your current buyer satisfaction level,

Yes, knowing your Buyer Satisfaction Rating is critical. I check in with my SPM about it at least once or twice a month. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 3

I wonder if Fiverr has analytics for how different gig page formats perform relative to others. Like, maybe the lower conversion is buyers being intimidated by an unfamiliar gig page format after they've clicked through. Like, a single-tier/custom-quantity format is somewhat rare that I've seen. Maybe some buyers are more uncertain of how to do a purchase with that setup and back out to find something they know/the three-tier setup. As well, the gig page format with no preview gallery is new to me, making it feel like I'm in a different section with possibly different rules.  Like, breaking up the familiarity may be breaking up the confidence, which in turn breaks up the conversions.

• Like 19
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

@looseink 

Absolutely agree with your approach here. The conversion hurdle can indeed be a perplexing one, and I've found myself in a similar position in the past. You're correct that sometimes a simple solution can make all the difference; it can often be a case of fine-tuning a minor element that has been overlooked.

And yes, the one-month period is often not enough to see significant change. It's a critical realization that even seasoned marketers often forget - success requires consistency and patience.

Your decision to invest more time into your Fiverr career resonates with me. I, too, have experienced ups and downs over the years on the platform. It's quite a journey, isn't it?

Looking forward to hearing about your progress. I truly hope the coaching sessions with Seller Plus Premium provide you with the insights you're looking for. Good luck!

• Like 20
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

I had my first Zoom discussion as a member of the Seller Plus program yesterday (July 26). My Success Manager is Zach. He made a couple of great suggestions that could make my gigs attract attention that I implemented shortly after the conversation. 

I've been getting clicks, it's conversions I'm struggling with and I think the ideas I got from the Zoom call yesterday helped me to reframe something that could possibly produce a change. We'll see how things go in the next couple of weeks. I've scheduled another Zoom call for a month from now and by then I should be bumped up to Level 2 as I meet all the requirements at this point.

I have been on Fiverr for several years now. I spent most of that time as a Level 2 Seller. A couple of things happened that caused me to drop down to New Seller status and I've just recently moved up to Level 1 again. I am hopeful that the direction I am receiving as a Seller Plus member will get me where I used to be, or at least close.

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, looseink said:

I had my first Zoom discussion as a member of the Seller Plus program yesterday (July 26). My Success Manager is Zach. He made a couple of great suggestions that could make my gigs attract attention that I implemented shortly after the conversation. 

I've been getting clicks, it's conversions I'm struggling with and I think the ideas I got from the Zoom call yesterday helped me to reframe something that could possibly produce a change. We'll see how things go in the next couple of weeks. I've scheduled another Zoom call for a month from now and by then I should be bumped up to Level 2 as I meet all the requirements at this point.

I have been on Fiverr for several years now. I spent most of that time as a Level 2 Seller. A couple of things happened that caused me to drop down to New Seller status and I've just recently moved up to Level 1 again. I am hopeful that the direction I am receiving as a Seller Plus member will get me where I used to be, or at least close.

That's great to hear! I'm glad you had a nice experience with Seller Plus and got helpful suggestions. 

Here's to level two 🥂

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, datwriterguy said:

Seller plus, isn't it invite only?

Nope. You may be thinking of Top Rated Seller. Two different animals. With Seller Plus, you PAY an monthly fee for the expertise of Fiverr experts and access cool tools.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, datwriterguy said:

Seller plus, isn't it invite only?

8 hours ago, datwriterguy said:

The Seller plus FAQ documentation don't seem to agree with you.

If a seller does nothing, then they will not get an invite. However, once a seller applies for the Seller Plus Program, they are typically accepted for the lower tier. Being accepted to the upper tier depends on the availability of Seller Success Managers. 

I applied to be a member of Seller Plus by expressing my interest and was accepted; I never had an invite other than the original post here on the Forum telling us it was available. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2023 at 10:24 AM, smruhulkuddus said:

I have got a notification from Fiverr to Plus membership. I did not get any level still but I am trying for 1.5 years. 

May I take plus membership for business? I want to build my career on Fiverr. 

It's up to you. I joined Seller Plus when I was sitting at "New Seller" level. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2023 at 2:35 PM, vickiespencer said:

If a seller does nothing, then they will not get an invite. However, once a seller applies for the Seller Plus Program, they are typically accepted for the lower tier. Being accepted to the upper tier depends on the availability of Seller Success Managers. 

I applied to be a member of Seller Plus by expressing my interest and was accepted; I never had an invite other than the original post here on the Forum telling us it was available. 

What exactly is the seller to do if there is no way to express an interest to join?

Might be available for some select sellers but on my end here, there is absolutely no way to request joining.

So it is INVITE-ONLY for me. Only those that are favoured to request to join the program can apply to join the waiting list.

If you have a contrary opinion, just point me to a link that says apply here to join the waiitng list.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, datwriterguy said:

If you have a contrary opinion, just point me to a link that says apply here to join the waiitng list.

Hi @datwriterguy - I joined the Seller Plus waiting list by clicking on this link here:

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

I was a newbie seller when I joined the wait list (so it was too early for the special invite). So I clicked on the link and got accepted to the program 5 months later. The only time I received the invite was when I was qualified to join.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @datwriterguy - I joined the Seller Plus waiting list by clicking on this link here:

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

I was a newbie seller when I joined the wait list (so it was too early for the special invite). So I clicked on the link and got accepted to the program 5 months later. The only time I received the invite was when I was qualified to join.

Exactly how to solve a problem. Thanks

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2023 at 6:35 AM, vickiespencer said:

Come to think of it, I seem to recall I did the same as you...I expressed interest when I heard/saw information about the program. I asked for more info and it went from there so I guess TECHNICALLY it is "invite only" by you are correct, @vickiespencer that it is up to the Seller to be proactive.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bot_effects said:

Hey @looseink I know this topic is old but I just got the seller Plus  Option unlocked for buying.

Its ben about a month you you shared this topic, but I wanted to know if you saw any improvement due to seller plus or is it just a gimmick ?

Waiting for your Response, Thanks

I can tell you that both of my impression and click figures are up. Still a bit light on conversions, but that should come.

• Like 9

On 8/5/2023 at 8:50 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @naimayaseen234 - you can email your Success Manager any time. I usually just send emails to my Success Manager because it's easy and doesn't require any appointments.

Thanks for the information! Could you please guide me a little more on this? When I tired to hire my Success Manager they are not giving me an option to connect through email.

• Like 6