Fiverr Support only sending saved message and I am unable to understand whom to contact

calieyseo

Question

I need your guidance regarding the sudden removal of my six gigs from the platform. I have been selling guest post services with full rights from the providers, and it is disconcerting that all of my gigs were flagged after a successful year with over 250 ratings.

I have encountered challenges in receiving adequate assistance from Fiverr support. Despite my efforts to seek clarification, their responses have been generic and unhelpful. I am unsure about the next steps to take in this situation.

"We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone. For more information please read our Prohibited Services policy in Fiverr’s Community Standards."

I kindly request your guidance on navigating this issue. Is there any recommended approach to review my account history, gig content, and understand the specific reasons behind the removals? I would greatly appreciate any advice on addressing potential violations and reinstating my gigs while ensuring compliance with Fiverr's guidelines.

• Like 34
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, calieyseo said:

Guest Posting service is a category. I am not selling anything new

Hi @calieyseo - One thing I noticed when reading your bio in the internet archives was that you stated you were guest posting on 600+ sites. Whenever you work with third-party sites, you have to follow their ToS. If you violate the third-party sites' ToS, you are violating Fiverr's ToS. So it's your responsibility (not Fiverr's) to keep updated on these third-party sites' ToS to make sure you are in compliance.

I have a hard time doing this with just two third-party sites, so I don't know how you were doing that for 600 sites. My two third-party sites have very different user agreements, so I have to make sure my gigs and services are structured so that I'm in compliance with those ToS. For example, LinkedIn's User Agreement prevents me from logging into my customer's accounts to make changes. However, Thinkific's online learning platform will let me log into my client's account, provided I am added on as a course admin or site admin (for an additional fee). I can't log in under their personal login. I have no idea what ToS your 600+ sites had so it might be helpful to go through ToS of the top 10 that you specifically listed in your different gigs to get an idea of what that violation might be.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @calieyseo - One thing I noticed when reading your bio in the internet archives was that you stated you were guest posting on 600+ sites. Whenever you work with third-party sites, you have to follow their ToS. If you violate the third-party sites' ToS, you are violating Fiverr's ToS. So it's your responsibility (not Fiverr's) to keep updated on these third-party sites' ToS to make sure you are in compliance.

I have a hard time doing this with just two third-party sites, so I don't know how you were doing that for 600 sites. My two third-party sites have very different user agreements, so I have to make sure my gigs and services are structured so that I'm in compliance with those ToS. For example, LinkedIn's User Agreement prevents me from logging into my customer's accounts to make changes. However, Thinkific's online learning platform will let me log into my client's account, provided I am added on as a course admin or site admin (for an additional fee). I can't log in under their personal login. I have no idea what ToS your 600+ sites had so it might be helpful to go through ToS of the top 10 that you specifically listed in your different gigs to get an idea of what that violation might be.

Hi,

I have reduced from 600 to 200 and most of them have 10 sites or even more as same tos. We have a direct point of contact through them and I have got written permission from them to sell on Fiverr they have my gig links and my profile link so they know clearly and they are happy with what is happening they have got no issues with dealing.

Then I do not understand why Fiverr has an issue and if it has issue what issue it has they have been not responding clearly when I asked them they have just put on a strike to make me silent and that is very evident.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, calieyseo said:

and if it has issue what issue it has they have been not responding clearly when I asked them they have just put on a strike to make me silent and that is very evident.

Part of the problem is that you are reaching out to Fiverr CS - they are not the team conducting the review of your account. It's done by a separate team, the Trust and Safety Team. The best thing you can do is attach the 200 agreements that you have and ask them to forward that to the appropriate team to include in their review.

If you can put together a concise statement here that clearly outlines why you were wrongly shutdown (with reference to the 200 agreements you have and any other evidence that you want to attach to show these third-party platforms are completely happy with what you are doing) ...we may be able to call over a Fiverr staffer to this thread to help get your statement seen by the right staff members.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/31/2023 at 2:17 PM, vickieito said:

Part of the problem is that you are reaching out to Fiverr CS - they are not the team conducting the review of your account. It's done by a separate team, the Trust and Safety Team. The best thing you can do is attach the 200 agreements that you have and ask them to forward that to the appropriate team to include in their review.

If you can put together a concise statement here that clearly outlines why you were wrongly shutdown (with reference to the 200 agreements you have and any other evidence that you want to attach to show these third-party platforms are completely happy with what you are doing) ...we may be able to call over a Fiverr staffer to this thread to help get your statement seen by the right staff members.

I literally liked your explanation and it felt very helpful so got the contracts and sent it to them. Just for reference, this was my first time reaching out to them regarding my account getting restricted.

Next, I did reach out to them a month back almost regarding my gigs getting removed after that it is been a month now.

Attached is the screenshot of what they said

Capture.PNG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

@Lena - are you able to help with @calieyseo's request? Thanks!

Thanks a lot!! It really means a lot. Hoping for a positive response

I am hoping they can just escalate my case and send the agreements ahead so I am able to clarify my part. For the past 2 days, they have been just closing the ticket without actually replying. I did not message them multiple thinking it might be some violation so only did it twice because the ticket was showing without any response. (Status reason Your request was resolved automatically)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hello @calieyseo

Thank you for contacting me. I have looked into your issue and I do feel sorry but since your account is under review by our relevant team, there is not much I can do for now. Our CS explained everything in detail and for now I do not have any news for you.

You will receive an email once the review is over. Please be patient and I will keep you updated.

Thank you. 

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hello @calieyseo

Thank you for contacting me. I have looked into your issue and I do feel sorry but since your account is under review by our relevant team, there is not much I can do for now. Our CS explained everything in detail and for now I do not have any news for you.

You will receive an email once the review is over. Please be patient and I will keep you updated.

Thank you. 

Hello,

Thanks for your reply can you please forward the agreements I have sent in the CS chat to the trust and safety team? This account is important to me I have been working hard on it, and I did not violate any terms so I hope things get back to normal soon!

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Thank you for your response, I did contact support, they said my gigs are against Fiverr's third-party terms of service and they are not allowed to share further information about it.

So I am still unable to understand what actually happened, and what was my fault, as I have been selling the same services for 1-2 years, I am confused about what happened why did my gig get denied suddenly and my account got restricted?

Thank you!

• Like 7

21 hours ago, calieyseo said:

I have been selling the same services for 1-2 years, I am confused about what happened why did my gig get denied suddenly and my account got restricted?

Perhaps someone reported your gigs, or Fiverr checked them out, and realized that they broke the rules. Fiverr doesn't check gigs when they're published (I think there are some automated checks for certain keywords, but many gigs slip through those unnoticed), so it happens that it takes them years to notice that a gig is breaking the rules.

Or it could be a mistake.

What did you offer, exactly?

• Like 6

I just offered to publish in magazines online, which comes under the guest posting category. I did not guarantee ranking or anything that violates Fiverr tos as I am aware they are against Fiverr tos. Still, these warnings and restricted account without any proper explanation is very weird.

• Like 5