What kind of Privilege does this Seller has?

mariamjackson01

On 6/26/2023 at 1:52 AM, donnovan86 said:

I think the best approach here is to just move on, as I said. If you can't share the exact conversation, we can't pick who is right. And at this point, clearly the seller doesn't want to work with you so it doesn't matter anyway, might as well move on. There are many sellers that are excited to work with you, so might as well focus your time and energy on them rather than a person that clearly doesn't want to help or can't help you. 

I have asked 2 questions which is shown in the screenshot already. Before that messages I received automated reply from that seller.

Most members around are not much helpful but very mockery against my post which I was seeking for best response.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2023 at 6:43 PM, mariamjackson01 said:

I have no doubt by looking at you.

This was uncalled for, @newsmikeis an esteemed member of the forum and Fiverr as a whole. Looks also have nothing to do with the situation at hand, nor should we start insulting people randomly. 

On 6/28/2023 at 3:37 PM, mariamjackson01 said:

I have asked 2 questions which is shown in the screenshot already. Before that messages I received automated reply from that seller.

There are no questions in the screenshot you added. You just said that you have some questions. 

Anyway, there's a lot of drama because a seller blocked your message. Sellers will block people that either don't seem ok to work with, or which are just sending spam. I agree that they could have said something instead of blocking, but I had a situation when I told a person I can't do it, they ordered even if I said no, I was forced to work on the content, and guess what, it's not what I wanted... they refunded and after checking online they used my work. So I can understand why the seller would block, but I also agree they could handle things better, a random block without explaining doesn't feel right. Still, there are plenty of fish in the pond, lots of freelancers to work with here. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1