how can i fix this ?

omidebrahimi647

Question

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, omidebrahimi647 said:

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Hi @omidebrahimi647,

When I first started freelancing, I tried to set up accounts at several freelancing sites and Fiverr approved my account right away. I was denied at another freelancing site because I was told that they didn't need my services (probably because the platform was saturated with freelancers in my category). So I just concentrated on my Fiverr business.

Freelancing sites can choose which sellers they approve to work on their site or not, so if you aren't approved, just work on building your business in other ways. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, omidebrahimi647 said:

There's too many spam accounts, so I believe fiverr set up bots to handle them, like upwork does

Solution, that work for me as well, when upwork wasn't accepting my profile, was using grammarly (correct grammer) and long descriptions, utilize every single option... to bypass bots...

• Like 10
  • Up 1