fake reviews

kosalarathnayek

Question

15 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, kosalarathnayek said:

I have seen many sellers with the same reviews.

Maybe some buyers leave the same review to every person? I saw some people do it just to copy/paste a review and not write different reviews all the time. You can't judge reviews based on that alone. 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Maybe some buyers leave the same review to every person? I saw some people do it just to copy/paste a review and not write different reviews all the time. You can't judge reviews based on that alone. 

yes, it can be but a lot of new sellers, I mean their accounts were made in  March and April. the buyer's profile images are totally fake.

• Like 20

Just now, kosalarathnayek said:

yes, it can be but a lot of new sellers, I mean their accounts were made in  March and April. the buyer's profile images are totally fake.

What I meant is we can't judge. Fiverr has a lot of hidden info like IP and other things that will allow them to remove those. And if I remember at the end of the year they had a purge with many accounts removed due to review exchange.

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 1

On 5/18/2023 at 11:00 PM, kosalarathnayek said:

I have seen many sellers with the same reviews. I don't know why fiverr is not doing anything about it. some sellers have 5 to 10 fake reviews

Fake review never brings a good result. So, work hard and improve your skills you must get more jobs on fiverr. 

• Like 15

I've seen a seller on here who reviewed his account from another secondary account, (using pretty much the same profile picture and username), I kid you not! He wasn't banned either and got away with that for some reason, the dude literally reviewed himself. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

On 5/18/2023 at 11:17 PM, donnovan86 said:

I agree with you. One of my regular buyers gave the same review again and again. 

So, these types of buyers, if they work with other sellers, they use to give the same review. 

It doesn't mean the review are fake @kosalarathnayek

• Like 4