My Gig's are not in the search results

animatedmonst

Hey I am just facing the same situation.
Before In march I had about 50K Impressions in a month and accordingly a good amount of orders and income. 
Since the last couple weeks it went from this amount to almost zero impressions and also income! 
Cannot find my service anywhere. Check all keywords and possible ways. 

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, cloudexclusive said:

Before In march I had about 50K Impressions in a month and accordingly a good amount of orders and income. 
Since the last couple weeks it went from this amount to almost zero impressions and also income! 

When I write to them, their team gives evasive answers, it feels like I'm talking to a robot, because they always write the same standard answers that have nothing to do with my questions.

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, animatedmonst said:

When I write to them, their team gives evasive answers, it feels like I'm talking to a robot, because they always write the same standard answers that have nothing to do with my questions.

The same situation is happening with me. Whenever i asked to CS they have same answers. Pulling out gigs without any reason is suspicious. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, cloudexclusive said:

fiverr is giving a chance to new sellers. I have seen a lot of new sellers receiving orders these days but this is temporary. fiverr will give new sellers a little push to start their journey. so don't worry your gig will get back on the search results.

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, animatedmonst said:

Usually if you are in the seller + programm you have a human you can pick as your support. You can do a videochat or directly send him emails. 

• Like 7

Maybe you wrote it already but could not find it. How long did it take for your gig to come back?

Usually if you are in the seller + programm you have a human you can pick as your support. You can do a videochat or directly send him emails. 

how do i get a video chat then

• Like 6

On 5/18/2023 at 8:53 AM, jones4k said:

I don't even understand. It is like my account is totally out of fiverr. 

On 5/18/2023 at 8:27 AM, jones4k said:

They don't appear anywhere even after filtering.

Can you find your order page when you search for sellers? Try logging out and searching for your user name.

• Like 6

I can't find my fiverr ID when I search on fiverr. I can't find my gigs anywhere. I suddenly did not see the gigs on my 1st page. What was it for?I can't find my fiverr ID when I search on fiverr. I can't find my gigs anywhere. I suddenly did not see the gigs on my 1st page. What was it for?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ninjaeditorstu said:

I can't find my fiverr ID when I search on fiverr. I can't find my gigs anywhere. I suddenly did not see the gigs on my 1st page. What was it for?I can't find my fiverr ID when I search on fiverr. I can't find my gigs anywhere. I suddenly did not see the gigs on my 1st page. What was it for?

Until now, I trust that the Fiverr has serious technical problems and they want to hide it from us and they don't want to admit that it is so. This is why you and I and many others like us can't find our gigs in search results

• Like 4

1 hour ago, animatedmonst said:

Until now, I trust that the Fiverr has serious technical problems and they want to hide it from us and they don't want to admit that it is so. This is why you and I and many others like us can't find our gigs in search results

You are right and i agree to. Or maybe Fiverr is trying to give a chance to new sellers, but this is totally not acceptable, if someone is working hard and try to give their best, suddenly they are pulling you out o search without any reason. 

• Like 4