Impressions keep decreasing

tinatino

Question

Impressions on my gigs keep decreasing lately. It's always like that: it's dropping for a couple of weeks, but then it grows again and goes up to 25k or even more. But lately, it's not increasing at all. It's to a standstill or going down. I think it's partly because of all the changes Fiverr is going through. They are updating the website/platform, and probably that's why some things are messed up lately? What do you think?

• Like 14
  • Sad 4
  • Up 2

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, tinatino said:

Impressions on my gigs keep decreasing lately. It's always like that: it's dropping for a couple of weeks, but then it grows again and goes up to 25k or even more. But lately, it's not increasing at all. It's to a standstill or going down. I think it's partly because of all the changes Fiverr is going through. They are updating the website/platform, and probably that's why some things are messed up lately? What do you thin

15 minutes ago, tinatino said:

Impressions on my gigs keep decreasing lately. It's always like that: it's dropping for a couple of weeks, but then it grows again and goes up to 25k or even more. But lately, it's not increasing at all. It's to a standstill or going down. I think it's partly because of all the changes Fiverr is going through. They are updating the website/platform, and probably that's why some things are messed up lately? What do you think?

😭😭😭😭same ques here

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

13 hours ago, tinatino said:

25K is quite a good number actually, be thankful. I became level2 seller with 5-star review after two years, and my impression is 14 in the past 7days. its like my gig is dead for no reason 😞 do you have any suggestion for me ?

• Like 9
  • Sad 4

29 minutes ago, artamusic said:

25K is quite a good number actually, be thankful. I became level2 seller with 5-star review after two years, and my impression is 14 in the past 7days. its like my gig is dead for no reason 😞 do you have any suggestion for me ?

13 hours ago, shefaya said:

😭😭😭😭same ques here

13 hours ago, tinatino said:

You can do nothing, Game change! fiverr's algorithm change! and sellers on the platform increase day by day! 

My advice: don't wait Fiverr give you AGAIN free traffic , Start promoting your gigs with ads, so as to have new possible clients.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

On 5/11/2023 at 3:27 PM, tinatino said:

That's how it usually was, but now it's been stuck on 14-13k, and that's why I'm a little worried. 

im getting more and more disappointed :))). last week was 6 for me ! less than 1 impression per gig! :)))) 

• Like 7