Got TOS Violation Warning!!! And Demoted From Level 1

seo_rankxpert

Question

Hello, everyone. Recently, I've got bad news from fiverr in series. First warned and then demoted. 

I was close to the level 2 and was trying hard to each at it, but sadly I got stopped, My question is what steps I should follow now or what best practices I can do to get my level 1 back and maintain profile? Second concerns is: Whether demotion and warning will affect my gig rankings and orders flow that I was having before?

Thank you! Have a good day. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

8 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, seo_rankxpert said:

Hello, everyone. Recently, I've got bad news from fiverr in series. First warned and then demoted. 

I was close to the level 2 and was trying hard to each at it, but sadly I got stopped, My question is what steps I should follow now or what best practices I can do to get my level 1 back and maintain profile? Second concerns is: Whether demotion and warning will affect my gig rankings and orders flow that I was having before?

More / less your impressions will be reduced, what you can do is promote your gigs with advertising, for example with Twitter ads. To maintain high performance, my advise is: not to violate the Fiverr TOS, not deliver late orders, not cancel orders.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, seo_rankxpert said:

Hello too

What was the violation that you made?

• Like 8
  • Up 2

20 hours ago, seo_rankxpert said:

Read this fiverr official article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010880417-Warnings

• Like 4

20 hours ago, seo_rankxpert said:

I'm sorry to hear about your demotion and warning on Fiverr. It can be frustrating to have setbacks like these, but there are steps you can take to improve your situation and work towards regaining your Level 1 status.

Firstly, it's important to understand why you received the warning and demotion in the first place. Review the feedback provided by Fiverr and take note of the specific areas where you need to improve. Then, make a plan to address these areas and work on improving your skills and communication with buyers.

To regain your Level 1 status, you need to meet the requirements set by Fiverr. These requirements include completing a certain number of orders, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, and meeting specific standards for response time and order completion.

Remember that building a successful business on Fiverr takes time and effort, but by consistently delivering high-quality work and providing excellent customer service, you can work towards achieving your goals and regaining your status on the platform.

• Like 3

On 4/18/2023 at 7:07 PM, venonusa said:

More / less your impressions will be reduced, what you can do is promote your gigs with advertising, for example with Twitter ads. To maintain high performance, my advise is: not to violate the Fiverr TOS, not deliver late orders, not cancel orders.

Thank you. I will make sure to do it

• Like 2

On 4/19/2023 at 3:28 PM, gaurav786 said:

I'm sorry to hear about your demotion and warning on Fiverr. It can be frustrating to have setbacks like these, but there are steps you can take to improve your situation and work towards regaining your Level 1 status.

Firstly, it's important to understand why you received the warning and demotion in the first place. Review the feedback provided by Fiverr and take note of the specific areas where you need to improve. Then, make a plan to address these areas and work on improving your skills and communication with buyers.

To regain your Level 1 status, you need to meet the requirements set by Fiverr. These requirements include completing a certain number of orders, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, and meeting specific standards for response time and order completion.

Remember that building a successful business on Fiverr takes time and effort, but by consistently delivering high-quality work and providing excellent customer service, you can work towards achieving your goals and regaining your status on the platform.

I've already completed 100+ orders and everything required for level 1. It means now I've to fulfill those requirements again. For example I need to hit $400 to achieve level; I need to make it again?  

• Like 2