I am a level 2 seller, My gig's statistics are all well above 90%, yet none of them could be found when searched for, why??

adanaik

Hello Filip! Thank you so much for pointing out those reviews. I am fully aware of the consequences of getting bad reviews but as far as I know after 60 days or 2 months, these shouldn't matter as Fiverr calculates its statistics based on the last 2 months.

one of them is 9 months ago and the other is 4 months.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, adanaik said:

I am fully aware of the consequences of getting bad reviews but as far as I know after 60 days or 2 months, these shouldn't matter as Fiverr calculates its statistics based on the last 2 months.

Fiverr has a new system called the buyer satisfaction rate. That is tracked anywhere from 90 to 180 days. They wanted to ensure that customers are happy, so if you had a lot of bad reviews, that is a problem. And by the way, a great public review doesn't mean you had a great private review too. My success manager stated that these reviews can vary wildly to the point where someone might give a good review publicly and a bad review privately. Just focus on delivering the best work to clients, it's the best thing that you can do.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, adanaik said:

I have tried everything i was told to do on this forum, but nothing seems to be working. My niche is Market Research and Competitive Analysis.

Reason is hidden review of buyer, i also face this situation So don't worry it's take some time. To boost yourgig again. Good luck bro

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Is there any way to have a live chat with fiverr support as a level 2 seller? The reason why i am asking for it or need it is that we get an auto-generated message i.e

"Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out about your Gig,

Gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions.

Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance.
You can continue working with your existing buyers."

this is a response to a custom question made regarding gigs not showing since January 2023.  

[Mod note: topic merged.]

Edited by adanaik
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, adanaik said:

The reason why i am asking for it or need it is that we get an auto-generated message i.e

"Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out about your Gig,

Gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions.

Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance.

You can continue working with your existing buyers."

this is a response to a custom question made regarding gigs not showing since January 2023.  

No. Support is not available in live chat, only via their ticketing system. 

And their "auto-generated" message perfectly answers your question: 

Fiverr gigs will move around, and Fiverr won't guarantee a certain position or number of impressions. In addition to that, your visibility on Fiverr is determined by your performance (and that of your competition). If you don't perform as well as they do, you won't show up in search. 

So, I believe Fiverr support gave you a perfectly good answer to your questions. 

It might not be the response you were hoping for, but it's the truth: your performance matters, and if it isn't up to par, Fiverr will not show your gigs to buyers.

Fiverr continually measures buyer satisfaction through the collection of private reviews that you can't see or access. That means your buyers can leave negative feedback on Fiverr without you knowing. And if your buyer satisfaction dips below a certain threshold, your gigs won't perform well.  

• Like 6

My previous post got sent to approval for some reason. 

The answer to your first question: no. You can only contact them via the support system. 

The answer to your complaint about their response: This is a perfectly good answer, and it's the truth. 

Fiverr gigs will move around, and Fiverr won't guarantee a certain position or number of impressions. In addition to that, your visibility on Fiverr is determined by your performance (and that of your competition). If you don't perform as well as they do, you won't show up in search. It might not be the response you were hoping for, but it's true: your performance matters, and if it isn't up to par, Fiverr will not show your gigs to buyers. Fiverr continually measures buyer satisfaction using private reviews that you can't see. That means your buyers can leave negative feedback on Fiverr without you knowing. And if your buyer satisfaction dips below a certain threshold, your gigs won't perform well.

• Like 6

On 7/13/2023 at 11:59 AM, filipdevaere said:

Since January? This can be the reason:

image.png.c9fabb6dad6e39d763a0aea08fa6fd04.png

And then came this one:

image.png.20827fc8d08d51921adc042b6a23c852.png

Bad reviews combined with a bad private review will hurt your account.

I am a level one seller and have 38  5-Stars reviews, but since April I am getting almost no impressions, I have even delivered 5-7 successful orders but Fiverr Algorithm is not taking them into account, I think Fiverr does not want my Gigs to appear in search anymore. Please guide me if someone is facing the same issue.

• Like 6