I am a level 2 seller, My gig's statistics are all well above 90%, yet none of them could be found when searched for, why??

adanaik

I reached out to the customer support 5 times, all I got to hear is " Fiverr does not guarantee gigs performance and appearance"

If my gigs are taken off the platform, somehow, then how am I supposed to continue as a seller on the platform??

Edited by adanaik
  • Like 4

• adanaik changed the title to I am a level 2 seller, My gig's statistics are all well above 90%, yet none of them could be found when searched for, why??
3 hours ago, adanaik said:

I am a level 2 seller, my gigs are not found in searches and my impressions are 0.  I need help !!!

It's because of your 3* rating which you got 4 weeks ago and you might have been given negative private feedback too. Secondly, your gig images are not much attractive for buyers. You have used the same gig images for other gigs. Why is that? Change them and make them unique..

Try to deliver quality services/work! Your competitors are performing better than you. Do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@smartdezigns thank you so much!

The lower rating I got was my mistake, I shouldn't have taken the order.

Can you please guide me more on: 

1. "You have used the same gig images for other gigs. Why is that? Change them and make them unique.."

All of my gigs have different images. Do you mean I have used the same image twice with the gig's UP TO THREE IMAGES option?

2. Are my gig images more complex? how can I make them. more attractive? 

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 11.13.34 AM.png

• Like 2

@smartdezigns thank you so much!

Can you please guide me more on: 

1. "You have used the same gig images for other gigs. Why is that? Change them and make them unique.."

All of my gigs have different images. Do you mean I have used the same image twice with the gig's UP TO THREE IMAGES option?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, adanaik said:

Yes that's the reason you are unable to see your gigs in search results and other sellers (of your same niche) are performing better than you

16 minutes ago, adanaik said:

Correct. You can check your "Market Size" gigs. Don't you have any portfolio that you can used them for gig images?

17 minutes ago, adanaik said:

For this, you need to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche. 

• Like 2

Maybe because:

it has "research" in the gig title, gig description, and twice in the premium package description

it has "markets", "marketing" (twice) in the gig description.

Maybe it shouldn't have returned that as the result in that case, especially if you added quotes after it, but Fiverr doesn't seem to work like Google and doesn't return results only when they are both together when you put then in quotes. Also it also finds synonyms/related words that's why it seems to have found it when it contains "markets", "marketing" not just "market".

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe because:

it has "research" in the title, gig description, and multiple times in the premium package description

it has "markets", "marketing" (twice) in the gig description.

Maybe it shouldn't have returned that as the result in that case, especially if you added quotes after it, but Fiverr doesn't seem to work like Google and doesn't return only when they are both together when you put then in quotes. Also it also finds synonyms/related words that's why it seems to have found it when it contains "markets", "marketing" not just market.

Thanks for the clarification. I am a level two seller my gigs do not appear anywhere on the searches. can you help with some tips ? 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, adanaik said:

I am a level two seller my gigs do not appear anywhere on the searches. can you help with some tips ?

Your gigs are probably okay if you were getting enough orders before a recent drop. If the drop was recent it might have been because one of your gigs got a 3 star review a month ago. You could have replied politely to that review at the time and given your side of the story if that might help other buyers. Also if that buyer wasn't completely happy you could make sure any of those issues don't reoccur in future orders.

For your gigs you could check how they look on the profile page and that any text is easily readable and that nothing gets cut off.

Gig: I will do market research, competitor analysis and swot analysis
In the FAQ section:
"the the" could be "the" in answer 2.

Looking briefly at the other gigs there's not much apart from a couple of issues capitalization (eg. the word "I") but that probably won't effect anything much.

Also in one of your gigs you offer to show them past work - you could let them know you keep things confidential (ie. that you don't show past work that you've done for previous buyers without their permission).

In "define your tam sam som, market size" it's only showing 2 search tags (though it doesn't always show all the ones entered there), but if you've only entered 2 then adding more might give you more chance of your gig being found.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

31 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Your gigs are probably okay if you were getting enough orders before a recent drop. If the drop was recent it might have been because one of your gigs got a 3 star review a month ago. You could have replied politely to that review at the time and given your side of the story if that might help other buyers. Also if that buyer wasn't completely happy you could make sure any of those issues don't reoccur in future orders.

For your gigs you could check how they look on the profile page and that any text is easily readable and that nothing gets cut off.

Gig: I will do market research, competitor analysis and swot analysis
In the FAQ section:
"the the" could be "the" in answer 2.

Looking briefly at the other gigs there's not much apart from a couple of issues capitalization (eg. the word "I") but that probably won't effect anything much.

Also in one of your gigs you offer to show them past work - you could let them know you keep things confidential (ie. that you don't show past work that you've done for previous buyers without their permission).

In "define your tam sam som, market size" it's only showing 2 search tags (though it doesn't always show all the ones entered there), but if you've only entered 2 then adding more might give you more chance of your gig being found.

awesome! thanks for reviewing my profile. I will surely work on each point mention above!

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

I tried everything i was told to do, after one month my gigs are still nowhere in the searches

I tried some pro tips since my last visit to this forum. one month later my profile and my gigs are still nowhere when I search for them. DERANKED some call it. I have observed something although, when I put my gigs to PAUSE and then ACTIVATE it after a day or so, my gigs show on the very first page against all of my keywords and then just disappear after a few hours.

WHAT TO DO? ANY PRO-TIPS PLEASE?

I have tried sharing on social media, did a Fiverr skill test as well

• Like 10
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, adanaik said:

I tried some pro tips since my last visit to this forum. one month later my profile and my gigs are still nowhere when I search for them. DERANKED some call it. I have observed something although, when I put my gigs to PAUSE and then ACTIVATE it after a day or so, my gigs show on the very first page against all of my keywords and then just disappear after a few hours.

WHAT TO DO? ANY PRO-TIPS PLEASE?

I have tried sharing on social media, did a Fiverr skill test as well

Let us know first that what tips have you tried and implemented so far?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, adanaik said:

Hello thank you for your interest! i have attached the instructions Screenshot

Hello too

Well you need to work on your gig i.e. gig gallery and gig description.

Gig Gallery: Why have you used Fiverr logo in the image? Remove it. Add more images/PDF/Video of your previous work in gig gallery.

Gig Description: Improve the content further.

Do not try to pause the gigs and then activate them frequently.

• Like 3

Smartdezigns, thanks but no thanks! last time i was told to remove the images add more of work with i did. previously i had 3 images per gig i removed two and left one. I dont know what with the fiverr logo in the gig image but i will remove that too if that's gonna help.

I will improve the Description, although i have changed that one too.

• Like 4

one more thing, I had the Promoted gig option on and off for quite a long time. now i receive a notification saying " heads up! you are not promoting any gig......." and when i click on the notification it shows my gigs as unqualified.

the last i received was a week ago

• Like 4

5 hours ago, adanaik said:

one more thing, I had the Promoted gig option on and off for quite a long time. now i receive a notification saying " heads up! you are not promoting any gig......." and when i click on the notification it shows my gigs as unqualified.

the last i received was a week ago

Because of your 3* rating 2 months ago (I guess nearly), your buyer satisfaction rate dropped and that buyer might have given you a negative private feedback. That's the reason that your promoted gig option got disqualified. It means that you need to improve your services and deliver quality work.

5 hours ago, adanaik said:

Smartdezigns, thanks but no thanks! last time i was told to remove the images add more of work with i did. previously i had 3 images per gig i removed two and left one. I dont know what with the fiverr logo in the gig image but i will remove that too if that's gonna help.

I will improve the Description, although i have changed that one too.

I don't see any attraction in your gig gallery because you have used the images repetitively in few gigs. Why is that?

And who told you to remove 2 images and leave 1 image? That's strange. 

Improve your gig gallery (present your portfolio/previous work in a creative way.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

Because of your 3* rating 2 months ago (I guess nearly), your buyer satisfaction rate dropped and that buyer might have given you a negative private feedback. That's the reason that your promoted gig option got disqualified. It means that you need to improve your services and deliver quality work.

I don't see any attraction in your gig gallery because you have used the images repetitively in few gigs. Why is that?

And who told you to remove 2 images and leave 1 image? That's strange. 

Improve your gig gallery (present your portfolio/previous work in a creative way.  

what do you recommend, like how these 3 image slides should be used?

• Like 3

Just now, startabitz said:

what do you recommend, like how these 3 image slides should be used?

I will encourage to utilize 3 images (must).. You can use Video/PDF as well but I usually prefer images (depends on niche).. 

How should it be used?: For this purpose, do research on Fiverr regarding your niche and observe other sellers that how are they selling their gigs/services using their portfolio/previous work etc. 

• Like 3

Just now, smartdezigns said:

I will encourage to utilize 3 images (must).. You can use Video/PDF as well but I usually prefer images (depends on niche).. 

How should it be used?: For this purpose, do research on Fiverr regarding your niche and observe other sellers that how are they selling their gigs/services using their portfolio/previous work etc. 

I had this idea recently, and did the same. Unfortunately, couldn't find a single single gig that funnels the audience but I will keep searching for it. Thanks for you suggestion.

• Like 3

Just now, startabitz said:

I had this idea recently, and did the same. Unfortunately, couldn't find a single single gig that funnels the audience but I will keep searching for it. Thanks for you suggestion.

I saw your other topic regarding your gig images which you have designed. I wanted to tell you that your gig is related to Mobile App Development so use Mobile type picture (with or without Apps) in the gig image to let the others know that gig is related to Mobile App.. You can search for the design ideas related to Mobile App Development.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

HELP!!!! A level 2 account has been de-ranked (not found in searches) since January 2023.

I have tried everything i was told to do on this forum, but nothing seems to be working. My niche is Market Research and Competitive Analysis.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3