I am a level 2 seller, My gig's statistics are all well above 90%, yet none of them could be found when searched for, why??

I reached out to the customer support 5 times, all I got to hear is " Fiverr does not guarantee gigs performance and appearance"

If my gigs are taken off the platform, somehow, then how am I supposed to continue as a seller on the platform??

Edited by adanaik
  • Like 3

• adanaik changed the title to I am a level 2 seller, My gig's statistics are all well above 90%, yet none of them could be found when searched for, why??
3 hours ago, adanaik said:

I am a level 2 seller, my gigs are not found in searches and my impressions are 0.  I need help !!!

It's because of your 3* rating which you got 4 weeks ago and you might have been given negative private feedback too. Secondly, your gig images are not much attractive for buyers. You have used the same gig images for other gigs. Why is that? Change them and make them unique..

Try to deliver quality services/work! Your competitors are performing better than you. Do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@smartdezigns thank you so much!

The lower rating I got was my mistake, I shouldn't have taken the order.

Can you please guide me more on: 

1. "You have used the same gig images for other gigs. Why is that? Change them and make them unique.."

All of my gigs have different images. Do you mean I have used the same image twice with the gig's UP TO THREE IMAGES option?

2. Are my gig images more complex? how can I make them. more attractive? 

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 11.13.34 AM.png

• Like 1

@smartdezigns thank you so much!

Can you please guide me more on: 

1. "You have used the same gig images for other gigs. Why is that? Change them and make them unique.."

All of my gigs have different images. Do you mean I have used the same image twice with the gig's UP TO THREE IMAGES option?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, adanaik said:

Yes that's the reason you are unable to see your gigs in search results and other sellers (of your same niche) are performing better than you

16 minutes ago, adanaik said:

Correct. You can check your "Market Size" gigs. Don't you have any portfolio that you can used them for gig images?

17 minutes ago, adanaik said:

For this, you need to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche. 

• Like 2