Sending Resume: can i send resume through fiverr inbox to buyer

fs_noman

7 hours ago, fs_noman said:

Sending Resume: can i send resume through fiverr inbox to buyer

No.

Why do you want to send your resume to your Buyer? Your resume must have your own personal details which will count as a violation of Terms of Services. So avoid sending your resume to anyone on Fiverr.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, fs_noman said:

Thank you. one more, some one give mail ( exampleatgmail.com) this type of mail is it harmful for my accunt?

That's also a violation if you say yes or send email to the given email address. Simly say Sorry/No. Or report/spam that message..

19 minutes ago, fs_noman said:

Thank you so much, one more. can i send google meet link to meeting?

No. It's not allowed either. Only Zoom is allowed if it's really required to complete your project or discussion regarding order etc. Check if you have Zoom option in your Inbox/Order Page

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

No, you cannot send your resume or anything that may contain your contact information. You may send your portfolio through Flickr.com or Approved URLs if the client wants to see your previous works.

But make sure it doesn't contain your personal details. You cannot share your Email and if the client sends you their Email simply say something like "Sorry it's against Fiverr TOS to contact outside Fiverr, I would be happy to answer your queries here"

You also cannot share Meet link but you can use Zoom if it's really needed for your service. I suggest you read the Gig Policies

• Like 6