I keep receiving "Action required: Increase your visibility by completing gig information"

shayan_memon

Question

As the title suggests, I keep receiving this notification on my gigs especially on my main gig . Also, recently my gigs have disappeared from search results so there might be something related to it. when I click on it I get the tip to update the pricing factors and I have tried changing it to lowest rates but still keep receiving the same notification. Anybody know anything that I should do? any help would be appreciated.

• Like 22
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, shayan_memon said:

As the title suggests, I keep receiving this notification on my gigs especially on my main gig . Also, recently my gigs have disappeared from search results so there might be something related to it. when I click on it I get the tip to update the pricing factors and I have tried changing it to lowest rates but still keep receiving the same notification. Anybody know anything that I should do? any help would be appreciated.

maybe is not the price you have to change.... usually is category or adding tag and usually there is red mark showing you what you need to change

• Like 19
  • Up 2

Almost every day I'm getting a notification from fiverr saying "Action Required: Increase Your Visibility By Completing Gig Information". When I click on the notification it sends me to the pricing page on the gig but It there aren't any indicators of what I need to fix at all. I'm usually getting around 500-1000 Impressions per day, but it drops to 100 when I don't click on the notification for that day. When I click on it and then click on save without touching anything else however It goes back to the 500-1000 for that day. How can I fix this issue ?

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

On 3/24/2023 at 5:41 AM, shayan_memon said:

I also get the same notification repetitively.
I even contacted the Customer support But they said by Gig is active and I have nothing to worry about.
But my impression have been dropping by a very high rate after getting this notification. 

Screenshot_32.png

• Like 14

As far as I know from FB group, this is the new update of Fiverr. Those who need an update on the gig have already been informed by Fiverr notification. They will also tell you what updates are needed for which gigs. If you get the such notification then you have to increase the price of your gig. Otherwise, the gig may be hidden.

• Like 5

As far as I know, this is the new update of Fiverr. Those who need an update on the gig have already been informed by Fiverr notification. They will also tell you what updates are needed for which gigs. You get such a notification means, you have to increase the price of your gig. Otherwise, the gig may be hidden.

• Like 14

I am getting crazy with this. MY gig´s are also de ranked. I have been selling constantly for 1 year and now this messages appears on all my gigs. 

I have filed multiple support tickets and they are unable to solve this. I dropped my seller plus account as I am not willing to pay for less than normal service. This is really affecting me and now I see I am not the only one.

• Like 3

Hello guys, I am getting these messages since March. I am getting crazy. My analytics have dropped dramatically. I have filed for support but their support system is really bad. Every day a new agent asks me to explain what the problem is. I have sent videos, images and nothing. Still receiving this. I dropped my seller plus subscription because it only gave me problems. It really useless to be honest.

I did changed everything in the gig and after saving it appears again in a couple of days.

So annoying and disgusting. 

Edited by pmedinua
  • Like 15

Fiverr sent a notification to all web research sellers with the message: "Action Required! Increase your visibility by completing your Gig information." This notification urged sellers to increase their prices from $5 to $20 until October 20th. Many excellent sellers promptly updated their gig prices and reduced the maximum number of orders they would accept. I am eagerly waiting for October 19th and enjoying a consistent flow of 4 to 5 orders daily.  hehehe :classic_laugh:✌️

• Like 4