I keep receiving "Action required: Increase your visibility by completing gig information"

shayan_memon

Question

As the title suggests, I keep receiving this notification on my gigs especially on my main gig . Also, recently my gigs have disappeared from search results so there might be something related to it. when I click on it I get the tip to update the pricing factors and I have tried changing it to lowest rates but still keep receiving the same notification. Anybody know anything that I should do? any help would be appreciated.

• Like 22
  • Up 3

Dear All, I'm new seller in fiverr thats why facing a problem, First Whenever my gig show the unread notification in bell button then i click fast to those button for notification (you can see attached picture) and go to the gig editing page, but there have mentioned orange color note "Some categories require that sellers verify their skills." (you can see attached picture)

So now want to know about that what is problem in this gig and is possible to solve the problem? Please advise me accordingly.

GIG Problem ..jpg

GIG Problem.jpg

Edited by protimkumarlord
  • Like 1