No response from client when I delivered the project.

hammad0x

Question

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, hammad0x said:

I have submitted the project but no response from the client .what about my rewards cash do I get it.

If you delivered your project to the client, And also if he is not active on Fiverr, Fiverr will automatically accept your project and give you cash.

• Like 9

After delivery of project and the client is not responding or maybe the client is not online, you have nothing to worry about because the order will be auto-marked by fiverr after 3 days. Then your cash will start clearing for withdrawal and you can cash it after 14 days fiverr auto-mark the order as completed.

Edited by dappix
  • Like 7

Add a line with the delivery message that the client feedback/rating is so important for you and that you appreciated it. Remember, do not ask for a good rating directly, just ask for feedback on your services. If the client didn't respond to your delivery or didn't accept it within 2-3 days, the order will be accepted automatically and your revenue will be released. Then you can send a message to the client again for rating/feedback. That's it.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hammad0x said:

I have submitted the project but no response from the client .what about my rewards cash do I get it.

rewards cash 🤔 

Anyway, you have delivered the order, now your client will see the delivery and if everything is as described he will release the money, if he will do nothing after 3 days the money will be release to your account and you can transfer to your paypal or bank after 14 days.

• Like 6