Identity change's issue

Hi there,

Hope you're well. I'm sumon from Bangladesh. I have had old fiverr account. and it was fill up with my identity. Unfortunetly, this account was disabled. Now, I create a new account with my mother's identity. 

My question is, Can i change again with my identity in this new account?

Thanks!

• Like 13

No. You cannot fraudulently use your mother's legal identity to create a Fiverr account after yours was disabled in the past. This is against TOS and all business ethics. Good grief.

If your mother has freelance skills she wants to sell, but is on the same computer/IP as you, she should contact customer support to ask.

Edited by melanielm
  • Like 14
  • Up 5

OP after this account is also banned.

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif.0067849cb13e5a7c0891493786dd9cca.gif

You didn't learn anything from your past mistakes? You were probably banned for breaking the TOS, and you are now breaking another TOS. Well, be prepared to use your father's ID. I can already see that this account won't last long. BTW, this is sarcasm; DON'T DO IT. This is against Fiverr's TOS.

On 3/5/2023 at 5:47 PM, xotatech said:

You can contact with the support system. They have a good answer of your question.

Do this. Copy-paste your post to the CS. They'd take all your worries away.

• Like 11
  • Haha 4

On 3/5/2023 at 1:08 PM, designx24 said:

I have had old fiverr account. and it was fill up with my identity. Unfortunetly, this account was disabled. Now, I create a new account with my mother's identity.

Once your account is disabled, you're not allowed to create another one.

Out of curiosity, does your mother know that you have used her identity to cheat on the internet? And how does she feel about it?

• Like 14

On 3/7/2023 at 3:16 PM, catwriter said:

Out of curiosity, does your mother know that you have used her identity to cheat on the internet? And how does she feel about it?

Not sure about others, but Asian mothers are someone, who will defend their son at any cost, even if they were robbers 😅

and childs do exactly what they were taught by mother

• Like 11

On 3/5/2023 at 6:08 PM, designx24 said:

Hope you're well. I'm sumon from Bangladesh. I have had old fiverr account. and it was fill up with my identity. Unfortunetly, this account was disabled. Now, I create a new account with my mother's identity. 

My question is, Can i change again with my identity in this new account?

Please contact the Fiverr support team, if possible they will tell you the process. I hope they will provide you with the best solution. Best wishes.☺️

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Not sure about others, but Asian mothers are someone, who will defend their son at any cost, even if they were robbers 😅

and childs do exactly what they were taught by mother

So... A mother taught her child to use her identity to cheat on the internet? Interesting.

• Like 9
  • Up 1