Has business dramatically slowed down for anyone else who leveled up (Level 2, specifically)?

ultramusicpromo

Question

I've been selling on Fiverr since 2020. I leveled up to Level 2 mid-January 2023, and February has been my worst month by FAR. I net an average of $130/month with my gigs, and this month I reaped a whopping $4. At this point, I'm seriously considering purposely tarnishing my account to be "penalized" to decrease back to Level 1. 

Has anyone experienced something similar?

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

2 answers to this question

Not sure if it’s the same situation but since around 4 months some changes in the platform made my (and lots of Lvl 2 sellers) gig conversion rate hugely decreased. It has affected most Lvls, but particularly to Lvl2 it was a bit more noticeable, as usually (in the past) Lvl 2s had better exposure and conversions. You can find loads of posts related to it in the forum, and the different strategies we put in place to revamp the accounts - in my case, I tried to improve my gig’s description and overall presentation, share in my socials, pretty much every piece of advice I could find.

• Like 9