Can anyone help me check one thing?

visualstudios

I activated the request to order feature on all my gigs, and now I see a grey "request to order" button, but it's not clickable.

However, that may be because I'm using my profile to look at my gig. Can anyone go to my gigs and see if they can press the button to request an order, and what happens if you can?

For example, https://www.fiverr.com/visualstudios/edit-your-youtube-talking-head-video

If you can't, then this is surely a bug? The request to order feature will result in a huge drop in contacts if it works like this.

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 20.49.40.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I set up the 'Request to Order' feature last week, and I love it! Most of my orders were custom offers, so the number of orders has stayed the same.

Because of the 'REquest to Order' tool, a Forum user who got upset with me could not place a "revenge" order on my profile when he messaged me through my inbox, said various not-so-nice things about me, and made a threat.  

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

49 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Because of the 'REquest to Order' tool, a Forum user who got upset with me could not place a "revenge" order on my profile when he messaged me through my inbox, said various not-so-nice things about me, and made a threat.  

I am so sorry to hear that Vickie. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people like this....

• Like 8
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

I reported him to CS and the Forum Maudes. He was banned from the Forum, and his profile remains active on the main platform

We not only need a facepalm emoji to be included in the reactions but a depressed emoji as well... 😑

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

and his profile remains active on the main platform. 

What this member is doing is in direct violation of the recently updated Community Standards (misuse of Fiverr's product tools as well as manipulative tactics.

If I weren't worried that Fiverr would call you out for misusing the reporting function, I'd advise you to report again for a Community Standards violation (but wouldn't chance it). It seems like no action will be taken against that user on the platform. 😟

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1