Gig statistic going down because of response rate.

melis10

Okay so I've been having an issue with my response rate in the last two months. I was first brought down from a Level 2 seller, to a Lever 1 and now I'm a new seller, yay. After over two years of working on this platform. So I opened a ticket (which I find quite hard to open everytime I need to open one) and inquired about my issue. 

Here is the response that I got. (See attachment). 

So basically, I can never let the client be the last to message. I guess I'll have to start sending emoji's of thumbs and smiley faces just to the system doesn't pick up that I left a message "unanswered". 

This is quite frustrating and I've never had this issue before. Not to mention that following up with a thumbs isn't my idea of professionalism but whatever... 

Has anyone else had this issue and how do you feel about it? 

Thanks in advance! 

Melissa  

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 11.14.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 11.15.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 11.15.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 11.15.16 AM.png

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

In my opinion, you should always be the one to stop communication. I always like to thank the buyer and end with something like "will respond tomorrow or whenever you have agreed" Also a "message you soon" is a great way to end communication on your end, an emojii also works well. It's not the best system of course but hey, you gotta play the game within the rules to keep that level up. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, melis10 said:

So basically, I can never let the client be the last to message. I guess I'll have to start sending emoji's of thumbs and smiley faces just to the system doesn't pick up that I left a message "unanswered". 

So from a SC answer as I understand you ratio was affected by not answering to a very first message from 2 new people that you never spoke to before. 

other responses or actually no response to the clients that you already spoke this are taken into account by fiverr algorithm but they shouldn’t affect your statistics. They for sure don’t affect mine. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, melis10 said:

Okay so I've been having an issue with my response rate in the last two months. I was first brought down from a Level 2 seller, to a Lever 1 and now I'm a new seller, yay. After over two years of working on this platform. So I opened a ticket (which I find quite hard to open everytime I need to open one) and inquired about my issue. 

Here is the response that I got. (See attachment). 

This is quite frustrating and I've never had this issue before. Not to mention that following up with a thumbs isn't my idea of professionalism but whatever... 

Has anyone else had this issue and how do you feel about it? 

Thanks in advance! 

Melissa  

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 11.14.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 11.15.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 11.15.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 11.15.16 AM.png

Wow this sounds pretty weird to me! 
this is completely odd to me to write anything after a certain situation i completed a project with client. for instance, 

after done with everything, client message me:

client: Thanks for your great work!
me: Youre welcome. i would love to work with you again! 
have a great day! 
client: likewise! You too! 

now tell me, what should i reply him? you want me to send a emoji for the sake of keeping my response rate up? 😂😂😂😂😂

come on! @fiverr . this is not how it works. please rework on this issue. i am also suffering with my inbox response rate. currently is 95% and i had not any clue whas was wrong until i see this thread. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, alamjahidul said:

i had not any clue whas was wrong until i see this thread. 

If you read CS answers they pointed out to the new clients and their first messages that she didn’t reply to writhing 24 hours that affected her stats. 

for other messages CS didn’t say that it affect statistics. “System picks up a message” probably means that it’s taken into account of fiverr algorithm 

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

When the new customer asks a question and then places an order,  you need to respond inbox message first. If you go to replay on the order page, the message in the inbox begins to count time. A red clock appears next to the message after 24 hours, and the Inbox response rate decreases.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1