About Impression and Click

imranahmed2002

• 3 weeks later...

If you check the forum you will see most sellers experience this. Companies and even private buyers in general spend less these days due to recession. It's a pretty bad situation but again, you're not the only person dealing with few impressions. At least someone sees your gigs, there are people that don't even appear in search results.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, imranahmed2002 said:

My Fiverr gig impressions and clicks are completely below for the last 30 days. How do I improve my gig impressions and clicks?

Happened to me too, here is how i fixed it:

Contact your old customers and ask them if they need your help again, so you can get order from them and nice review

Share your gigs on social media

Try using different keywords

I hope this helps, have a nice day 😊❤️

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Guest aj_designstudio

@bokiiii said almost all. I wanna add few: 

- offer coupon/discount to the old clients

- build your own brand, spend time on social channels & try to start organic management

1 hour ago, rabeya5500 said:

Yes brother, I am also in the same situation but wait fiber will give you gig rank

3 hours ago, sahebali_ said:

Same problem

impresion.jpg

7 hours ago, imranahmed2002 said:

My Fiverr gig impressions and clicks are completely below for the last 30 days. How do I improve my gig impressions and clicks?

Start promoting your gigs with advertising, this could help you get new orders.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Start promoting your gigs with advertising, this could help you get new orders.

Yes this will definitely help, but they first need to find some nice keywords, get some starting number of clicks and impressions, so they could be able to promote gigs. But if you are available to promote gigs, i would highly recommend you to do that.

Have a nice day 🙂 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, bokiiii said:

Yes this will definitely help, but they first need to find some nice keywords, get some starting number of clicks and impressions, so they could be able to promote gigs. But if you are available to promote gigs, i would highly recommend you to do that.

Have a nice day 🙂 

I intended to promote the services with external advertising, such as Facebook ads

• Like 12

1 hour ago, victoria_mvr said:

share your gigs in social media!

6 minutes ago, tawsif_al_nur said:

Stay active fiverr and share your gigs in social media channel

only spamming your gigs everywhere will NOT bring nothing! if you want results you have to promote your gig! example with facebook ads!

• Like 11

8 hours ago, muniamun33 said:

I have shared all my gigs on social media but no good results.

7 hours ago, imranahmed2002 said:

I have shared my gigs many times on social media but didn't get a good response.

why are you surprised? shared only your gig will not bring nothing, we have been saying it several times here in the forum, if you want to get a result you have to promote your services by advertising your gigs.

• Like 6

On 3/24/2023 at 10:44 AM, mamoona321_ said:

how can I write descriptions of gigs?

Try to describe what your gig offers, write something about your experience in that field, write how working with you would look like.

Also, while writing, try using some keywords which are related to your gig.

• Like 4