What aspects of the gig should be more important?

ahsaanrubel

1 minute ago, ahsaanrubel said:

It's very disappointing not to get any order on fiber, looks like it won't be on fiber with me. But why?

That is surprising as you clearly have invested so little time developing your offer that you don't even know the name of the platform on which you are selling. Oh, also people don't like dishonesty, yet right there in your profile:

Fluent.JPG

• Like 9
  • Up 3

Create some awesome gig for your service (not two gig). Make sure your gig images are professional and maintain fiverr algorithm. Gig title, description and tags are also important to give you top on search result. If all set up then you can share your gigs in different platforms to get order from buyers. 

• Like 2

You have "fiver years+" of experience, you design business cards and then you ask what's the best between RGB and CMYK for a Fiverr gig image? Are you serious? I'm wondering what you're gonna deliver if a client places an order..

I'm not in power to judge anyone here and I don't go around criticizing people, but surely you can't be "disappointed" with Fiverr.

As Mike said, dishonesty won't get you anywhere. Especially if you don't even know the BASICS of your own job.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, ahsaanrubel said:
I haven't received an order yet, but what should I pay more attention to in order to avoid any mistakes in future orders?

When I was a newbie, I spent a lot of time making sure that my workflows and "rules" were laid out clearly I prepared all necessary guidelines and checklists I needed to complete each order. This helped to streamline my processes, eliminated questions in my buyers' minds, and allowed me to take care of my clients in a repeatable way. This also helped to reduce changes of errors when I started to get a lot of orders.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 2/22/2023 at 5:58 PM, ahsaanrubel said:

https://www.fiverr.com/ahsaanrubel/attractive-modern-luxury-minimalist-creative-real-estate-elegent-business-card

I created a gig a few months ago. Then I made another gig, still not getting any orders. What aspects of my gig should I focus on to get the job done? Your good advice is my new learning.

There are currently 35,000 business card designers on Fiverr.  Ask yourself this.  

What are you doing differently to entice people into buying from you instead of the other 34,999 freelancers? 

It would also appear that you're using templates to design your cards, when your gig description states that your designs are unique?

If you do the same as everyone else then you're just another sheep in an ever growing flock! 

• Like 3
  • Up 3