Request to Order - FINALLY - thank you Fiverr

deesajn

While you're at it you can look into the other features available for the $29 you're spending! Might as well maximize them! 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017140717-Seller-Plusoverview

And yes, I love the feature! I was able to make use of it when it was still in beta and I'm glad its available to all who want to use them (on seller plus) now!

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I was able to make use of it when it was still in beta and I'm glad its available to all who want to use them (on seller plus) now

It was already in beta? Didn’t know it. I’m glad you like it too. I’m going to set it up right away. 

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been using this feature for over 4 months now in beta mode and it's wonderful!

It prevents unnecessary orders/cancelations due to multiple gig orders, as @donnovan86, always mentions.

I use it for scheduling purposes - it's great to be able to control which orders I will take on and which I'll pass on. For example, I usually have my schedule planned out and full for 1-2 months. However, sometimes I have a gap in between orders and it's nice to accept a smaller order to fill that gap.

I also don't want to go Out-Of-Office all the tim, and this feature prevents that - you can stop orders AND still be found in search.

Don't forget that you can set hours of availability/operation for each day of the week and there is also a highlighted review section below that allows you to select which reviews you want highlighted for each gig!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Guest logosupreme

Interesting feature. This is something that gives more freedom to sellers and clarity about the project.

It's just amazing shift in the process. Hats off to buyer and whoever in the team who got the idea to create this feature.

And congratulations.

Edited by logosupreme