my account has been locked but for no reason

smilechannel

Question

I just received the reason for the account lockout?
I don't understand what's wrong with my account, can fiverr team help me?

I recently had an argument with a client about their extra work requirements,
they want me to do more work for them while they don't want to pay extra (my gig clearly states the number of revisions and extra work)

Right now I have a lot of orders to process and deliver, and are locked right now
please check me , because i have worked with fiverr for 8 years , and have 800 critical reviews

I also provide additional photographic evidence of working with team fiverr 1 week ago ,
she asked for extra work with 3 videos , it took a lot of time to render and process , but she refused to pay the extra fee of only 6$ for each 3 hour work ,
so there was a dispute with the customer

explain the problem i'm having.png

pic01.png

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, smilechannel said:

I don't understand what's wrong with my account, can fiverr team help me?

Your graphic shows that your "new account" is named "tranthan....", but your current forum access account is called "smilechannel". If you had an "old account" before these two accounts, then that means you had/have multiple accounts on Fiverr. This breaks Fiverr's #1 user rule. Perhaps this is why your second account was also suspended.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 1

728506379_Screenshot2023-02-09at9_59_19AM.png.70b0e79ab5c716dfffa92c025f52a51a.png

@smilechannel  Once you get "locked out" for any reason Fiverr does not allow you to make a new account. You did so twice. Since late in 2022 up to now Fiverr has banned tens of thousands of sellers they discovered broke Fiverr's TOS. Now they finally caught up with you. TBSS is a comment a sign language teacher taught me. You will have to find another platform to work on. 

• Like 4